• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favorite Combination....2 or 3 writers

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 31, 2007, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max Martin/Lundin/Carlsson .........of course
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

In the 80's Stock/Aitken/Waterman were the best pop producers in the world 8)

malcolm hogg

I agree with that. Its starting to date now though i think. But still brilliant. They were real pioneers of midi i think
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Linda

max martin/rami

and

Denniz PoP/Max martin

Rebecca

maxmartin'sfan

MAx Martin / Rami

Denniz Pop / Max Martin

Max Martin / Lundin / Carlsson  

^^

turnaround

Lundin/Carlsson/Martin (Are there any more songs in this combination than "How will I know"
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"Lundin/Carlsson/Martin (Are there any more songs in this combination than "How will I know"

I've found Britney's Can't Make You Love Me

i think that could be it?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "turnaround"Lundin/Carlsson/Martin (Are there any more songs in this combination than "How will I know"

I've found Britney's Can't Make You Love Me

i think that could be it?

CELINE DION Thats the way it is..........ok not so many by this guys, But just the name.....lundin/carlsson/martin....oooo it sounds nice  :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Elofsson/Magnusson/Kreuger :D
They are a great team indeed.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 31, 2007, 07:08:26 PM
Elofsson/Magnusson/Kreuger :D

I love absolutely this song of elofsson /magnusson /kreuger:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=9SRXtFTkK5A

but my favorite combination is max martin / rami

Mojo

these would be great again lundin/carlsson/martin doing like three new songs for the new backstreet album  oh and i would add rami in there pumping out some hot beats he is really good at that

*Sabine*

it's hard to choose between carlsson/lundin/martin and martin/rami but if i had to choose one, i'd pick max and rami! :)

Feelgoodlies

Lundin/Carlsson/Martin are my favourite, I prefer anysong Lundin is being involved on it with the guys.

I also like the combination of "Kreuger/Elofsson" because of What You See(is What You Get)

In general Cheiron guys as a whole were GREAT!!!