• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Max Martin releases

Started by j.fco.morales, December 31, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 22, 2022, 05:57:47 PM
Do you think it's time for us to stop obsessing over the 80s and maybe move on to the 90s or some other decade? I mean Beyonce and Drake are finally embracing house music from that era. Other artists are tried to make a pop punk revival from the 2000s but since nobody is interested in guitars or any live instruments anymore that fat will be pretty short. Besides why would anybody keep obsessing over the decade of Reagan one of the most corrupted US presidents since Biden?

Ugh  :o

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 22, 2022, 05:57:47 PM
Do you think it's time for us to stop obsessing over the 80s and maybe move on to the 90s or some other decade? I mean Beyonce and Drake are finally embracing house music from that era. Other artists are tried to make a pop punk revival from the 2000s but since nobody is interested in guitars or any live instruments anymore that fat will be pretty short. Besides why would anybody keep obsessing over the decade of Reagan one of the most corrupted US presidents since Biden?
Could you not bring politics into this? Please.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 23, 2022, 07:01:25 PM
Could you not bring politics into this? Please.
I'm just saying the 80s are the most overrated decades in history.

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 24, 2022, 08:23:42 PM
I'm just saying the 80s are the most overrated decades in history.
Wait a minute, i'm confused. Weren't you going on and on about how the 80s and Pre-Soundscan were the best time for music, since they actually played instruments and the mixing wasn't loud as shit as you complained. Now, just like that, you're saying the 80s are shit, and that we shpuld focusing the 90s after Soundscan, which you trashed earlier in this forum. The fuckin hyprocisy of you to say this.

Also, dipshit, no one was talking about Reagan or Biden before you brought it up. How about reading what's read before posting a comment like this, you bastard.

Snipes3000

I hoped ugh would have been the last response ever to McCartneyMartin. About two years ago I had some dm messages with him, and once I started touching upon difficult concepts (such as the Guy Zapoleon theory) and asked him for an opinion, he remained silence.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 24, 2022, 08:40:34 PM
Wait a minute, i'm confused. Weren't you going on and on about how the 80s and Pre-Soundscan were the best time for music, since they actually played instruments and the mixing wasn't loud as shit as you complained. Now, just like that, you're saying the 80s are shit, and that we shpuld focusing the 90s after Soundscan, which you trashed earlier in this forum. The fuckin hyprocisy of you to say this.

Also, dipshit, no one was talking about Reagan or Biden before you brought it up. How about reading what's read before posting a comment like this, you bastard.
no I'm saying that modern artists should be fully embracing 80s production styles instead of using it as a modern sound. Just because Max Martin had rebooted his career with blinding lights doesn't mean that everything he makes needs to sound like a carving copy of it. He made Coldplay do it with their Music of the Spheres album where every track that had Serban Ghenea was unlistable except for Coloratura. Now he's trying to get lizzo to go that direction rather than the organic r&b sound she was doing before.

For those that are soft brained I want 80s style mixing where every instrument pops out and is dynamic not compression with instruments being buried under layers upon layers upon layers of overdubs. If you ever heard of the YouTuber music critic spectrum pulse he's one that goes into autistic detail why a lot of music is so muddly produced and will give praise to anytime and old songs "running to that Hill" for example ultimate praise.

Don't get me wrong the '80s are awesome but this current nostalgia baiting to make this the new sound is getting old and it has been since it first started in the mid-2000s.

I could be trolling I could be not.

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 24, 2022, 11:38:24 PM
no I'm saying that modern artists should be fully embracing 80s production styles instead of using it as a modern sound. Just because Max Martin had rebooted his career with blinding lights doesn't mean that everything he makes needs to sound like a carving copy of it. He made Coldplay do it with their Music of the Spheres album where every track that had Serban Ghenea was unlistable except for Coloratura. Now he's trying to get lizzo to go that direction rather than the organic r&b sound she was doing before.

For those that are soft brained I want 80s style mixing where every instrument pops out and is dynamic not compression with instruments being buried under layers upon layers upon layers of overdubs. If you ever heard of the YouTuber music critic spectrum pulse he's one that goes into autistic detail why a lot of music is so muddly produced and will give praise to anytime and old songs "running to that Hill" for example ultimate praise.

Don't get me wrong the '80s are awesome but this current nostalgia baiting to make this the new sound is getting old and it has been since it first started in the mid-2000s.

I could be trolling I could be not.
Did you even listen to the album?! It still has the same energy that she had in her last album, and that didn't have Max Martin. That 80s influenced song "2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)", it's not like she's going to release an entire album, like The Weeknd did. Get the fuck over yourself, and also, Max Martin isn't the only one who produced the album. There are alot of other producers and songwriters who worked on this album, but it's only Max that you're after, because he's so relevant than you're ever be, because no one gives a shit about your mentally ill life. Maybe read the credits before assuming, you godamn cracker.

I don't know what your personal vendetta against Max Martin is, but it's getting tedious, insufferable, and tiring. You're the most draining person on this forum.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 25, 2022, 01:39:35 AM
Did you even listen to the album?! It still has the same energy that she had in her last album, and that didn't have Max Martin. That 80s influenced song "2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)", it's not like she's going to release an entire album, like The Weeknd did. Get the fuck over yourself, and also, Max Martin isn't the only one who produced the album. There are alot of other producers and songwriters who worked on this album, but it's only Max that you're after, because he's so relevant than you're ever be, because no one gives a shit about your mentally ill life. Maybe read the credits before assuming, you godamn cracker.

I don't know what your personal vendetta against Max Martin is, but it's getting tedious, insufferable, and tiring. You're the most draining person on this forum.

Drag that idiot!!! This is how you do it!

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 25, 2022, 01:39:35 AM

my vendetta against Max Martin is the main reason why music has been watered down since the mid 90s. Listen to any type of pop song from before then and you hear proper mixing, solos Bridges or instrumental breaks and unusual song structures. Just look at Madonna from the 80s, she had that and all and the music didn't grade on your brain unlike today's.

Another gripe I have with him was that he could have just been a heavy metal vocalist or at least a songwriter like a Desmond child helping out other bands that were not getting any hits during the period of grunge. I know you're going to say bon Jovi and Def Leppard but he could have worked with kiss, RHCP,  warrent, motley Crue etc... Instead of wasting his talent on boy bands and teen pop singers that were talentless hacks that cluttered up mainstream radio back in the 90s 00s.

Also I cannot see him having more number one hits then a legend like Paul McCartney, a multi instrumentalist who made albums from scratch all by himself with no one else to help him wrote some of the most beautiful love songs and catchiest hits to ever be played on radio. McCartney didn't need to reuse the same formula for him to get a hit song he tried something new each time and enjoy what he was doing instead of sitting around in a studio with a bunch of other song doctors with a too many cooks in the kitchen mentality.

Shame on Max also for taking that jewish pervert Luke Gottwald under his wing to poison the well of pop music even further by trying to expand it into the hip Hop community making trashy ratchet rap that's been made so many times in the past. I know everybody has different styles of music  they can like but I've seen a downward spiral in popular music for nearly 20 years now that wasn't like this 40 years back.

If you want a good pop album check out tears for fears new album or anything that was done by an artist that was big in past decades and by their newest material.

Why settle for less settle for more

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 25, 2022, 07:04:05 AM
my vendetta against Max Martin is the main reason why music has been watered down since the mid 90s. Listen to any type of pop song from before then and you hear proper mixing, solos Bridges or instrumental breaks and unusual song structures. Just look at Madonna from the 80s, she had that and all and the music didn't grade on your brain unlike today's.

Another gripe I have with him was that he could have just been a heavy metal vocalist or at least a songwriter like a Desmond child helping out other bands that were not getting any hits during the period of grunge. I know you're going to say bon Jovi and Def Leppard but he could have worked with kiss, RHCP,  warrent, motley Crue etc... Instead of wasting his talent on boy bands and teen pop singers that were talentless hacks that cluttered up mainstream radio back in the 90s 00s.

Also I cannot see him having more number one hits then a legend like Paul McCartney, a multi instrumentalist who made albums from scratch all by himself with no one else to help him wrote some of the most beautiful love songs and catchiest hits to ever be played on radio. McCartney didn't need to reuse the same formula for him to get a hit song he tried something new each time and enjoy what he was doing instead of sitting around in a studio with a bunch of other song doctors with a too many cooks in the kitchen mentality.

Shame on Max also for taking that jewish pervert Luke Gottwald under his wing to poison the well of pop music even further by trying to expand it into the hip Hop community making trashy ratchet rap that's been made so many times in the past. I know everybody has different styles of music  they can like but I've seen a downward spiral in popular music for nearly 20 years now that wasn't like this 40 years back.

If you want a good pop album check out tears for fears new album or anything that was done by an artist that was big in past decades and by their newest material.

Why settle for less settle for more
MY GOD!!! Will you stop comparing Max Martin to Paul McCartney?! The two are literally  incomparable.  Not only are they're from dofferent time periods, but they made different kinds of music, so why the fucking comparison. Also, dipshit, there is a thing called a career change, if you had the brains to think about. How could have Max could've been the big rockstar, you claim he is, when his band "It's Alive", wasn't even big to begin with. Let me school you on the history of Max Martin, since you really don't get it. Here's my artictle I found that goes into it, but I highly doubt you'll read it since you're illiterately incompetent.
QuoteMartin's journey began at home in the Stockholm suburbs. His father was a policeman, his mother a teacher. His older brother introduced him to music. "He brought home old Kiss cassettes," Martin says, and with glam-rock blasting from the tape deck and Gene Simmons staring from the bedroom wall, the rock star bug bit hard. Martin soon started music lessons. He's still not sure why he picked French horn, hardly an obvious choice for an aspiring rocker "I guess it looked cool," he says. Far cooler was the school's music room, where he taught himself to play the drums. But his voice was better than his hands, so he put down the drumsticks and became a singer.

A few adolescent rock bands later, he and his friends started a heavy metal group called It's Alive. The lessons at his music-focused high school couldn't compete with visions of a rock star future, so he dropped out to concentrate on the band. It's Alive was the rare act that actually got a record deal, from the Cheiron label run by producer Denniz PoP. The deal would be the band's end and Martin's big break.

All along, Martin had been hiding a secret from his bandmates: he liked pop. Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough? Loved it. The Bangles' Eternal Flame? An all-time favorite. Such music was anathema in headbanger circles, he says, so "I couldn't admit to my friends that I liked it." And he didn't tell them that, after rehearsal, he'd sneak into Cheiron's studio to write songs. Pop songs they couldn't sing, wouldn't sing.

But Denniz PoP liked them. Originally a D.J., PoP (his real name was Dag Voile) produced the 1990 Euro hit Hello Afrika by Dr. Alban. But it was PoP's production work on Ace of Base's worldwide smash album The Sign that created global opportunities for the producer and his apprentices. Intrigued by the potential he saw in Martin's rock-edged confections, PoP asked him to come on board as a writer-producer in 1992. "I didn't even know what a producer did," Martin says. He soon found out: "I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." By '95, he was ready to co-produce with PoP on Ace of Base's The Bridge, a sequel to The Sign.
Denniz Pop, which you have listed as your favorite producer, was the one who discovered Max and saw that he had an ear for melody, so they stsrted working together. It's not like Max said, "Uh, Fuck it. I'm going to give up a career of being a rockstar, so I can produce and songwrite for other artists, and get number ones and get loads of money, like Max gives a fuck about getting number ones, when he only cares about making a good song, something you completely missed.
Not everybody is made for the spotlight, and that's fine. He literally chose a different path, and that his decision, not yours to make, you conservative hoe. He even stated this back in 2017:
QuoteWhy doesn't he give interviews?

"Because my life is so much easier without the attention," he said. "I'm not on social media either. I don't do anything like that. I meet people who have so many problems related to that kind of stuff. 'People think this or that about me'. But those people wouldn't have those problems if they, like me, hadn't read it. I want to keep it simple."
I can't believe i'm spending my morning arguing with a lost cause like the dickward you are. Arrogant, Out of Touch, and Narcissistic.

Snipes3000

BCH2003, don't waste your time any longer on him.

BCH2003

Also, McCarthyMartin, Real good job highlighting your racism, ableism, transphobia, and antisemitism on this forum. It really shows the kind of person you are. Why don't you and your white supermacist a*s find another forum to shit on Max Martin, not this one. Stormfront is looking for new members, and you're fit right in that crew of losers.

Okay, I'm done ;).

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 25, 2022, 05:37:47 PM
Also, McCarthyMartin, Real good job highlighting your racism, ableism, transphobia, and antisemitism on this forum. It really shows the kind of person you are. Why don't you and your white supermacist a*s find another forum to shit on Max Martin, not this one. Stormfront is looking for new members, and you're fit right in that crew of losers.

Okay, I'm done ;).
Why do you have a problem with people that are like that, if people want to have a different opinion on people they don't agree on isn't that still considered hate? The only people I have a problem with in the world are the Jews since they're the main contributors to why everything in the last couple of years if not earlier has gone wrong and guess what they're white people too but they are of an entitled bunch that think that America shouldn't be a country and that we have to support Israel since deep down they want to take over the country as their own. Say what you want but there are very parasitic people, that's why they manipulate stuff so that way people fight with each other they start pandemics they have no meaning they start wars and they want us to pay for it. They want us to intermix with other cultures to lower the intelligence of not just the whites but everyone else. They make up events that were never that tragic like the Holocaust where only several hundred thousand of them perish not the six million lie that they keep on hammering in your head. Think about it any business especially the music industry and you see someone that is of Jewish or Jewish descent. Watch out, they're playing a 8d chess with out a board you do not understand this because your braids can't see through what they're doing and you are guilt by all of the oppression they oppose on you with censoring topics like this since if they know that their plan has been known by a ton of people. They will start panicking and try to be less transparent on their doings. Why else did Hollywood try to get rid of Donald Trump by calling him a racist sexist bigot etc because he was going to eliminate those established leaders who are deep state Jews and when nothing was affecting him they threw this whole coronavirus BS and he couldn't handle it since he was compromised by those same exact people and why Biden got elected. I'm saying all of this on a form about some pop producer because I don't think none of you soft brains have the capability or patience or brain power to understand what's really going on in the world today you just take it as face value and live your normal days. Schizo as I may on this post if you do your research you will find out that everything I say is true. If we all stand up together start using McCartney ism techniques like we did to the communist back in the 50s we can get enough people to wake up and start suspecting the Jews next move and eventually have them kicked out of America and possibly Europe and backed over to their piece of land that they need to stay in of Israel. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this. Oh by the way storm front or a bunch of grand dragons that don't want to talk about the Jewish question just make assumptions.