• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Mitchel Musso working with Max?

Started by sforzando, May 25, 2009, 04:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

According to the article right here : http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090506006305&newsLang=en

It's said that this guy works with Max, but I can't find more news about this.

And if this is true, which songs do you think Max produces?-- Here's a link of the album preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RmNJekl_iY&NR=1
and here's a bonus track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwYHWrg2MQ

sforzando

I think 'Shout It' sounds most Max.

But when looking at the song's title, I notice 'Let's Make This Last 4Ever'
It's 4Ever not forever (according to wikipedia), so it can be Max! (I learn this method from Alex Martin when he found If U seek Amy lol) ;D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Ahah Alex can be clever sometimes!  ;D

Rebecca

Thanks, great news! I've never heard of this guy. Max is so busy!

nshinnosuke

hey one of the songs is the same as Stanfour's

Alex Martin

Yeah,do it all.....i prefer stanfour version.

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on May 25, 2009, 12:55:44 PM
He is the guy who acts with Miley Cyrus on the Hannah Montana Disney show!

His album sounds good actually, while his "Do It All" is horrible!

Raul_esp

mmm , it can be , some songs are good but not amazing.

Unexpected

the album sounds good actually, and his voice isn't horrible as I thought it would be, actually it's better than Miley ;D

*Sabine*

???
Now I feel kind of sorry Max is involved in Disney related artists.
OK I love bubbglegum pop but I associate Disney with cheap, bland and poor quality music.

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 25, 2009, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on May 25, 2009, 12:55:44 PM
He is the guy who acts with Miley Cyrus on the Hannah Montana Disney show!

His album sounds good actually, while his "Do It All" is horrible!

okay, thanks, I've never watched Hannah Montana.

Oh, I bet the only Max song is "Do It All" so in fact Sabine we don't need to worry, Max is probably not really working with him.  I suppose we'll see!

nshinnosuke

it might be a bad idea to have Max working with this guy,but at least he's like a thousand times better than the Jonas Brothers...I can't stand Joe's singing voice...urgghhh

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on May 26, 2009, 02:17:52 PM
it might be a bad idea to have Max working with this guy,but at least he's like a thousand times better than the Jonas Brothers...I can't stand Joe's singing voice...urgghhh
Btw, The Jonas Brothers can sing nshinnosuke. Persoanlly, anything is better than the likes of that Gomez and Cyrus annoying girls!,
Back to the topic, I actually started to like his songs from the snippets!

Oh btw guys, it seems like his version of Do It All called Do It Up!