• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret

Started by Out, April 17, 2008, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

I've fell in love with her next single "Pick Me Up" that I apparently found on myspace and I'm sure Max has been involved in production.
http://www.myspace.com/emiliadeporet

Here is the article about Emilia and her collaboration with Arnthor Birgisson from Maratone.
http://www.myspaceprofiles.org/profiles/64449332.html

Rebecca

Thanks Out, these songs are just great.

Feelgoodlies

This has alraedy been posted by "Tiger" I guess.

I loooooooooooooooooooooove Pick Me Up,the song is just awesome,I don't think Max was involved in producing it.

Out

Yeah, I remember that it was posted before, but now topic disappeared and I feel a shame I didn't discover this song before, it's just awesome!!!!

maxmartin'sfan

Max Martin is not on the production i believe

turnaround

Just shortly:

The album was released in Spain.
See the songwriters in the graphic.

And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Amazing songwriters, Arnthor,savan,rami,quiz and larossi, claude kelly, A Janussi is a friend to Rami, W hector.. I want this album now...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Raul, get the album and send us copies!!
No seriously, did you buy it?

Tiiger

There's already a big thread about Emilia. Use it please.

I've ordered my copy of the album and also bought a digital one. The new version of "Out from under" (Now or Never) is fantastic, Britney would be jealous of it.

Just so you know this is the Spanish edition of the album. Emilia told me they are working on a slightly different version for Germany and Sweden.

It's a pop-album with strong beats, some might say R&B.. but more in the Swedish way.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Raul_esp

wowww What producers!!

I dont know if I will be able  buy the album but I'll get it early , I cant wait hear this album.

pick me up is getting so much promotion in spain  ;D

Rebecca

That's great that it's getting a lot of promotion in Spain!
Nice to see Rami there too.

*Sabine*

I may try to order it on the Fnac Spanish site (I would like to hear it full first): http://www.fnac.es/dsp/?servlet=extended.HomeExtendedServlet&Code1=3604597216&Code2=1360&prodID=754504
Yes the team of songwriters is amazing!

Unexpected

I've listened to the samples from the album and they sound good.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on March 05, 2009, 12:32:10 PM
I've listened to the samples from the album and they sound good.

The whole thing? Got a link?

Feelgoodlies

You can hear them on iTunes Spain Sabine, the album is really solid, and btw I don't get it why they released it in Spain first instead of Sweden ???