• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sheri - Hit and Run

Started by nshinnosuke, March 16, 2009, 09:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

thanks, it's quite a nice song, though I don't really like that style.

Unexpected

I think it's posted in onr of the topic I don't really remember which one exactly, but thanx anyway!

Raul_esp

good , but very R&B for me.

Alex Martin

A new direction for andreas.....the song isn't bad but too poor for Andreas.

*Sabine*

Gosh, I like less and less the songs by Andreas, they're getting weaker and weaker.
Did he co-write/produce this song with anybody? In my opinion, the only good song he has done in the last 2 years is Anymore for Janet.

Alex Martin

Guys I admit now.....Kristian Lundin is Better than Andreas Carlsson!!!!

*Sabine*

Haha Alex!!! You always have the right word! ;D

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on March 16, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
I think it's posted in onr of the topic I don't really remember which one exactly, but thanx anyway!

I thought it sounded familiar, but didn't remember where the thread was either

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 16, 2009, 09:14:40 PM
Guys I admit now.....Kristian Lundin is Better than Andreas Carlsson!!!!

haha, Alex, it's the truth. I don't want to be mean about Andreas but I think he should stick to lyrics, which I think is how he started.

Tiiger

This is a brilliant song, love Andreas' new direction! Wonderful.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

The beginning of this song reminded me of Shontelle's"T-Shirt", I don't know the style of the song is very Irreplaceable!
Not bad song, but yeah, Andreas isn't as great!

*Sabine*

You're right Feelgoodlies! I'm so impressed at your music knowledge, how many songs do you know?? This is incredible!!!

nshinnosuke

I like this song much more than Janet's Let Go ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 17, 2009, 02:28:50 PM
You're right Feelgoodlies! I'm so impressed at your music knowledge, how many songs do you know?? This is incredible!!!
Thanks Sabine, I'm flattered :-[, I like music alot, and I do agree with you, Andreas's best song from the latest bunch is "Anymore", the others are just not that good!

*Sabine*

Glad you 2 enjoy this song as much as me, us Cheiron fans pads have the greatest tastes!  ;D