• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Alexandra Burke

Started by Poptasticuk, September 08, 2009, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

The winner of X Factor last year has a new song out. It's called Bad Boys and I think many of you will like it. Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY4PAFoKYJk

It is produced by Phantom Boyz, who seem to be a dull r&b production team, but looking at the writers I was interested to see Alexander James. He is working with one of my favourite new popstars Fabio Lendrum as well, and since Bad Boys is very poppy I think he must have had a big influence on the sound of the song. Alexander is certainly one to keep an eye on in the future.

As for Alexandra, she has also worked with our beloved RedOne, so we know there will be at least one good song on the album! She has also worked with Taio Cruz (a British r&b singer who I think is brilliant), Ne-Yo, the Freemasons, Pixie Lott, Ina Wroldsen, Steve Mac and Ryan Tedder. I'm really looking forward to hearing more songs from the album.

Rebecca

cool, I really like this song too, it's very poppy and catchy.

nshinnosuke

album snippets are available on amazon,
Overcome is produced by Ryan Tedder, what an amazing epic power ballad,
sounds even bigger than Battlefield..
I love it when after the disappointing performance of Battlefield now Ryan comes up with a better song aimed for victory
I bet it is co-written by Louis Biancello & Sam Walters (these are their names,right?sorry for the wrong spelling) cause it sounds like Celine Dion's I Surrender and Kelly's Anytime mixed with Ryan Tedder's magical productions...they did Keri Hilson's energy before which flopped on charts and Battlefield sounds a lot like it which is basically a revamped version with Ryan's help

Raul_esp

I love ''bad boys'' , the chorus is quite catchy.

''overcome'' is amazing and the redone songs too .

Here the samples of the album :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvbGclm_ajs

Linda

From what I hear of the samples;

I'm lovin'

The silence
All night long
Gotta go

Unexpected

I really liked the album snippets, I think Bad boys is one of the weakest songs onthe album, I don't like this song.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on October 04, 2009, 02:50:58 PM
I really liked the album snippets, I think Bad boys is one of the weakest songs onthe album, I don't like this song.
There are some good songs. But Bad Boy is a really good song, I really like it!

nshinnosuke

album has leaked...Overcome is incredible,
RedOne did a ryan tedder styled ballad called The Silence...

turnaround

Interesting album definitely.
There is also a familiar name for many here I guess. Herbie Crichlow has co-written "Gotta Go"

And Savan Kotecha was involved in "Dumb" and "Broken Heels" and a big ballad "The Silence"
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

The album is AMAZING!!

overcome is the best , the savan a RedOne tracks are amazing too.

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on October 16, 2009, 04:34:20 PM
Interesting album definitely.
There is also a familiar name for many here I guess. Herbie Crichlow has co-written "Gotta Go"

And Savan Kotecha was involved in "Dumb" and "Broken Heels" and a big ballad "The Silence"

Sweet!!

Unexpected

I can't believe Redone did an amazing ballad like The Silence, wow great song, also Dumb is great.

Feelgoodlies

My favourites are: Dumb and Broken Heels which I later learned they were produced by RedOne.

I also liked The Silence, Gotta Go, It's Over and All Night Long.

turnaround

Do you guys know already that the new single by Alexandra is called "Start without you" and it's written by Savan Kotecha and Kristian Lundin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZ7LF8gcOM
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on September 07, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
Do you guys know already that the new single by Alexandra is called "Start without you" and it's written by Savan Kotecha and Kristian Lundin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZ7LF8gcOM

Woww , amazing team , Savan , Lundin and RedOne.