• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My Max Dream

Started by Joshua, September 25, 2012, 11:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Ok, this is totally not important enough to be in the Max section, it's stupid actually. But last night I dreamt I was working on an audio project on this weird little computer with a screen that was completely silver (who knows why) and everything on the screen shined through the silver coating on it like a hologram. It was pretty cool actually. Anyway, at some point I needed to move the computer to another desk because it was in the way of some people who wanted to sit in that area of the room and watch a live event that was also going on in the same room (crazy). But before I could grab the amazing silver screen and it's computer, they were gone, only power cables left. Oh no! I was half way through finishing the project, so I was stressing out that I would have to start again and, more importantly, let Max Martin know what had happened. I was stressed out. In walks Max all of a sudden to the back of the room, a bit younger looking and with longer hair than he has now. I whisper in his ear (because there's a lot of noise with this live event that's going on) that the computer has been stolen and that I hadn't finished the job yet. He seems very understanding, but angry at whoever's taken it. He stops the live event, announces on a microphone what has just happened, and then urgently leads me down a set of stairs to start searching around for the culprit. He comments on the design of the handrail on the staircase as being Swedish, at which point I decide to tell him how much I'm in love with everything Swedish and his songwriting. He smiles, says something I don't understand and shakes my hand. Then for the rest of the dream while we search for the computer thief, I bother him with the limited Swedish language I know. He tells me I'm not pronouncing anything correctly. The end. Totally uninteresting I know, but it was such a funny dream and I feel in a way like I've met Max now. ;D

Eddie Krommer

I had a dream too, this morning. I was at work (a broadcasting station) then max came in and ask me if I could help him with some stuff he needed to get finished. I said yes but only if we showed his magic tricks for songwriting. He told me: First, learn with Kristian (Lundin, with his curly hair) then come to me. Then I woke up :(. By the way, my dream happens in Cheiron Studios.

Axel

LOL! Thanks for sharing, guys!

turnaround

Hehe, years ago I also had a dream meeting Max.  ;D
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I had several dreams of Max too time ago , it was a great experience  :P

Joshua

Hahaha, I kinda wasn't expecting similar stories from everyone, but that's awesome! :D

Rebecca

oh hilarious stories! how nice to dream of Max.
I have never had a dream with Max in it! I feel quite deprived.