• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Songs and colors

Started by Izalightblue, December 28, 2009, 06:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! Since I was a kid, there's something that happens to me when I listen to music: Once I start to listen to a song, colors show up im my head, I find it very beautiful, and for every song there are different colors, it is like the colors represent the sounds of the melody, harmony. For instance:

Britney- 3 = yellow, pink, green, silver.
Cardigans- Erase/ Rewind- brown, green, black
Backstreet Boys- Bigger- white, light blue, pink
Britney- Baby one more time - pink, black, white
Leona Lewis- Outta my head - purple , silver
Katy Perry- Hot 'n' cold- yellow, blue, red

I was wondering if this happens to any of you, if it does, let me know, I find it very nice!

sforzando

Wow that's really nice. When I read your colors, I get the feeling of the songs.
I've never thought of that before. I truly like it especially:
Britney- Baby one more time - pink, black, white
Leona Lewis- Outta my head - purple , silver
They fit the songs perfectly lol. :)

Raul_esp

haha you are right izalighblue , it happens to me too ;D

3 : yellow  or red
baby one more time :yellow
Bigger : white
Shape of my heart : blue
Outta my head: Black
I kissed a girl : pink

great and original post  ;D

Alex Martin

SIBERIA - Black and Silver
I Got You - Light Blue
So What - Red Passion
I Kissed A Girl - Pink
Get Another Boyfriend - Blue

Izalightblue

Wow, I am so glad to know it happens to you too!  ;D. Thanks for liking my colors, Sforzando! :) Raul, Shape of my heart is also blue to me!  I like So What being red passion for you, Alex, though it being light green and white for me! I loved reading your colors too, it is so interesting how they can be very similar, a bit different or very different for each person!

nshinnosuke

3 - black,white,silver
Baby one more time - blue,cyan
Oops I Did it again - red
I got you - white,silver

Unexpected

Wow Izalightblue! I never had that, it's really nice joyful and represents the mood of the song, it's queit artistic actually, good for you girl!

Izalightblue

Nshinnosuke, Oops is also red to me, but mixed with beige! Unexpected, I hope you have the colors in your head soon, it is so beautiful and wonderful! Yes, I think the colors represent the mood of the song, you're right!
Not only the songs have colors to me, but  the sound of the guitar chords too:

C - Light Brown
Cm - Crystal
C#m - Pink
D - Light green and yellow
Dm - Dark gray
E- Orange
Em- Dark Orange
F - Red and White
Fm - Red and White
G - Yellow
Gm - Light blue
A - Light blue and gray
Am - Navy blue, white and gray
B - Pink
Bb - Pink and yellow

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 29, 2009, 01:30:21 AM
Nshinnosuke, Oops is also red to me, but mixed with beige! Unexpected, I hope you have the colors in your head soon, it is so beautiful and wonderful! Yes, I think the colors represent the mood of the song, you're right!
Not only the songs have colors to me, but  the sound of the guitar chords too:

C - Light Brown
Cm - Crystal
C#m - Pink
D - Light green and yellow
Dm - Dark gray
E- Orange
Em- Dark Orange
F - Red and White
Fm - Red and White
G - Yellow
Gm - Light blue
A - Light blue and gray
Am - Navy blue, white and gray
B - Pink
Bb - Pink and yellow

woww , that's amazing!!  :D

Izalightblue

Thank you, Raul!  :D. Yes, it is very good to have these colors im my head, somehow they are very cozy to me, to the feelings songs  and chords bring up to me :).

Rebecca

wow, that's all really amazing. I never have colours in my head when I listen to music.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 29, 2009, 10:18:48 PM
wow, that's all really amazing. I never have colours in my head when I listen to music.
Neither do I.

But I always imagine a story with a video to any song I like.