• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Photos Swede of the Year Abroad 2015

Started by bugmenot, December 16, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

Rebecca

Thank you so much! I just put that interview in google translate, it translates pretty weird, but I found it interesting. and nice to see new photos of Max.

It says "Max Martin have looked up to since the Beatles He was small, and does not want to beat them".

talking about singers: " But the one who has the most beautiful voice in the family is our daughter, says Max Martin."

The biggest challenge is to keep balance. What has been the most difficult in his career has been to keep a good balance between work and personal life. To keep your feet firmly on the ground

Max contributes teamwork to be able to stay at the top.

As he has grown older, he realized that he must take care of herself to cope work. He trains regularly at gym, play floorball with Swedes in the neighborhood and go skis. Travel made he more before moving to the US, but Japan would he will visit.

j.fco.morales

I'm so glad about Max being conscious about his health!  :)