• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha, Katy Perry & the Backstreet Boys........

Started by georg_e, October 11, 2013, 12:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

.......are all featured in this hilarious edition of "Mean Tweets" from last night's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'    :D
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu5Oo23G67w

B Steady

looooooooooolllllllllllll I had to laugh after every tweet :D :D :D :D this is hilarious!! thanks george :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on October 11, 2013, 12:57:46 AM
looooooooooolllllllllllll I had to laugh after every tweet :D :D :D :D this is hilarious!! thanks george :D
I know right?  L'il Wayne was great.....and Katy Perry too!!

B Steady

Lil Wayne is always fun :D

2 Chainz was actually pretty funny whereas Ke$ha was just ... true.
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

I looove this segment, so funny. 2 Chainz was the best of that lot!

Rebecca

Raul_esp

B Steady

But I'm with Lil Wayne. I didn't know too what a crabapple is. (Is my last sentence correct English?)
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on October 11, 2013, 01:34:43 PM
But I'm with Lil Wayne. I didn't know too what a crabapple is. (Is my last sentence correct English?)

Should be, "I too didn't know what a crabapple is"... but that would be very proper English and no-one since the early 1900's speaks like that anymore. Maybe something like "I also didn't know what a crabapple is".

Anyway, what a crazy comparison! We used to have a crabapple tree and I don't remember a single one of the thousands of apples we got off that tree looking like Wayne. Maybe they mean the oval shape of his head? Oh yes, I see it now. ;D

Rebecca

I didn't know what a crababble was either. Thanks for the photo!