• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max's unreleased-instrumental song

Started by Matteo87, August 19, 2010, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Help me!

Five or six months ago, typing Max Martin on Youtube, i found a video of his unrealised-instrumental song that had no title! It was veeeeeery catchy, pure Cheiron, and i tought it was written by him for Britney's first album. Do you know something about it??? Unfortunately the video has been removed from youtube and now i can't find it! I don't know exatly where i can be trying!  :-\ If i remember correctly, the song was posted by user-name "Cheiron": could be a forum member? 
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

I think I know the one you mean!
I think it's something Max did for the website "tonos" which doesn't exist anymore, I think for a competition or something. I know there's been a thread on this forum, can't remember where though.
Unfortunately I don't have the song.

someone else might have it here?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on August 19, 2010, 11:50:54 AM
Help me!

Five or six months ago, typing Max Martin on Youtube, i found a video of his unrealised-instrumental song that had no title! It was veeeeeery catchy, pure Cheiron, and i tought it was written by him for Britney's first album. Do you know something about it??? Unfortunately the video has been removed from youtube and now i can't find it! I don't know exatly where i can be trying!  :-\ If i remember correctly, the song was posted by user-name "Cheiron": could be a forum member? 

I have two Max instrumental songs , I'll send you it by PM.

Feelgoodlies

Yes I do remember these songs posted by somebody here, I listen to them from time to time, they are not mastered though!

aaalllrightythen

hey i uploaded the video to dropbox. i downloaded it from youtube when it was available there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0is5ug0yd9z00wg/Max%20Martin%20-%20Unreleased%20Instrumental.mp4?dl=0

but i would like to buy it.
does anyone know where the song comes from? i mean it must have been released somewhere...
there is some information below the photo in the video, but its fuzzy.

@Raul_esp can you send me your two instrumentals, too ? thanks !

Rebecca

thanks so much, it's a great instrumental. I think Max wrote it as part of a competition for Tonos (a network for musicians) and the winner got to write a song with Max. I don't know the outcome though, the site doesn't exist anymore.

aaalllrightythen

damn, but martin should still have it himself. why the hell can't he just upload it to his maratone website or get maybe Nick Carter to sing on it...
gods can't be reached i guess :(

Rebecca

oh i know, i'm sure it wouldn't take Max long to make a finished song out of it. he should for sure.

aaalllrightythen

hey, I removed the jitter errors on the instrumental song, they were annoying. I just replaced some parts within the song, so it's not exactly original now, but better than with jitter errors.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7aepovlthh95as5/Max%20Martin%20-%20Instrumental.wav?dl=0

Or maybe someone has the instrumental without the jitter errors?!?

I've made these cuts:
0:57
1:36/1:37
2:44/2:49
2:55

And here is the other ballad instrumental:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3raimz9zehr4co4/Max%20Martin%20-%20Instrumental%20%28ballad%29.mp3?dl=0

Linda

I can only find that instrumental on my computer but I can't seem to find the other one...
I must have deleted it :(

Axel

this definitely is the one that was posted on Tonos back then. I remember because I was a member on there too. But on Tonos he only gave a part of it, not the whole song if i remember correctly. It was part of a songwriting competition where Tonos-members were asked to write a melody on top of the song. I'm not sure the competition ever ended as Tonos didn't last for very long unfortunately. It was a fantastic page. Does anyone know why exactly the page was shut down?

-Axel