• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Wowwww!!!   What a start to 2011 :D

Unexpected

I was reluctant to post an opinion about this fearing that i might change my mind, but I didn't, this is the worst britney single in ages and the worst max martin production in years, the song isn't horrible but not max-britney level, this is disappointing I was expecting something groundbreaking, but this is so underwhelming, video may actually make me like the song more, but the song is crap, period.

OverPop

Quote from: Unexpected on January 14, 2011, 01:00:49 AM
I was reluctant to post an opinion about this fearing that i might change my mind, but I didn't, this is the worst britney single in ages and the worst max martin production in years, the song isn't horrible but not max-britney level, this is disappointing I was expecting something groundbreaking, but this is so underwhelming, video may actually make me like the song more, but the song is crap, period.

wow, that was UNEXPECTED  ;D  ;)

Feelgoodlies

I just really hope Max and Luke dont start using this as their "copy and paste" sound! We dont want remixes, we want original tracks.

And I just really hope Britney lingers on the BB Hot 100, cuz what you guys see on iTunes is the hype.

OverPop

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 14, 2011, 01:51:55 PM
I just really hope Max and Luke dont start using this as their "copy and paste" sound! We dont want remixes, we want original tracks.

And I just really hope Britney lingers on the BB Hot 100, cuz what you guys see on iTunes is the hype.

For that reason I hope this song flops, otherwise, I think they might do more songs like this, which I would not like. (sorry) :)

Raul_esp

Wow I hope it be 1# in billboard!

Guys the melody of the chorus is amazing , it's one of the most melodic chorus of her last singles.

Rebecca

At first I didn't think it was Max/Britney level either, but I'm now totally addicted to it and love it! I love the heaviness of the dance sound.

I want this to be No.1 in billboard too!

JackSnr

I really hope it does well too. The breakdowns are amazing.

On another note, I was In los angeles recently and I shopped by Conway studios on melrose. The whole place has got sheets accross the fence so you can't see in. Some guy came out and asked if I was meeting anybody there ("yes, you") and I saw in the car park two signs: 'reserved for dr Luke' and 'reserved for max Martin'  It was pretty cool, though I dont quite know why.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The song is perfect, it has a drug affect i can´t stop listen to it  ;D . For sure it will be a nr 1 hit
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Quote from: JackSnr on January 16, 2011, 06:08:27 AM
I really hope it does well too. The breakdowns are amazing.

On another note, I was In los angeles recently and I shopped by Conway studios on melrose. The whole place has got sheets accross the fence so you can't see in. Some guy came out and asked if I was meeting anybody there ("yes, you") and I saw in the car park two signs: 'reserved for dr Luke' and 'reserved for max Martin'  It was pretty cool, though I dont quite know why.

wow, that is very cool!

Unexpected

It's almost a guaranteed this will debut at #1 on Billboard, Womanizer shoot to #1 once it's released to iTunes, 3 debuted at #1, This will be no exception, britney has strong first week sales.

From Billboard:

"Threatening the reign of Mars' "Grenade" or the return of Perry's "Firework" to No. 1 next week will be the arrival of Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me," which was released near-simultaneously at radio (Jan. 10) and exclusively at iTunes (Jan. 11). With airplay off to a blazing start and track sales set to exceed 400,000 according to industry sources, a second No. 1 debut for the pop starlet is likely. She previously started at the summit with "3" on the chart dated October 24, 2009."

*Sabine*

I completely agree. I think one song like this is nice because it is new but I don't like this sound so much. Wouldn't want it to be their next recycled sound for 2011...

Matteo87

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 16, 2011, 11:56:27 AM

I completely agree. I think one song like this is nice because it is new but I don't like this sound so much. Wouldn't want it to be their next recycled sound for 2011...

I totaly agree. I hope there is something different in their productions for 2011, and I don't like very much this kind of sound for Britney...isn't very "poppy" and catchy for my tastes  :D
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The sound reminds me of old cheiron sound, E-type vs Dr Alban, the chourus is the best since overprotected... a little tase of Leila K too not here famous hits like dynimite and elektric, but the songs Denniz Pop did with Leila K in erely 1990.

For me this is great  :D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

The chorus is that I Love it , it's perfect! Best Britney chorus since ''Oveprotected'' yeah , I agree!