• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

internship information

Started by maxmartin'sfan, November 01, 2009, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

hey there! I need your help !  ;D

maybe, as you know , I'm a French sound engineer student ! and I'm looking for an internship in Usa or Sweden for the Summer 2010!

I'm looking e-mail from Sound Studio In Sweden !  thanks everybody :)

Nico

Rebecca

ooh, good luck Nico! Hopefully Maratone is reading this! or in fact some other wonderful songwriter/studio.

maxmartin'sfan

maratone doesn't take intern.. shit  >:(

*Sabine*

What did they answer you exactly??
What other Stockholm studios did you try?

maxmartin'sfan

"Sorry, we don't have any internship program."

décibel studio give me the same answer

that's not a problem, I found somethings in USA

*Sabine*

I read on FB you found something! So is it official or you still have an interview to have? I'm really happy for you!! Where is it? With who?
GOOD LUCK!!  ;D

maxmartin'sfan

nooo not official ! nothing is done ! but i had positive answer!

Linda

GOOD LUCK NICO

I wish you all the best!!! :D

maxmartin'sfan

maxmartin'sfan

I've got my internship!! in Nashville!
Carrie underwood, red hot chili peppers, Jessica simpson, Bruce Springsteen ... recorded songs in thi studios!

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 07, 2010, 02:03:55 AM
I've got my internship!! in Nashville!
Carrie underwood, red hot chili peppers, Jessica simpson, Bruce Springsteen ... recorded songs in thi studios!

woww , congratulations , you deserve it!

Rebecca

wow, congratulations Nico! Let us know how it all goes and don't forget us when you're a famous producer!

*Sabine*

Amazing Nico!! I'm so happy for you. There were famous stars who recorded in that studio but are there big names for producers as well?

sforzando

Wow! Congratulations!!
So good that u are doing what u like really well!
Lots of stars from that studio  :o

Feelgoodlies

Good luck and rememebr you have tough days ahead of you dear. Just prove you are a good talent! Btw I noticed you are being sent into a country genre music making studio?!

Anyways, I just hope you bring back the cheiron pop and gradually co-produce maybe with Max or Kristian?