• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

GREAT performance... but Womanizer just isn't a good song to perform in general.

BRING ON CIRCUS  :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 30, 2008, 12:46:31 AM
GREAT performance... but Womanizer just isn't a good song to perform in general.

BRING ON CIRCUS  :D

....and If You Seek Amy!!! ;D

Alex Martin

....and shattered glass......and AMNESIA,really good song

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

I hear only amnesia in this days.....probably a new number 1 in my chart ;)

*Sabine*

Though I don't like Gwen Stefani, I think it has some of her music in that song.... But with Brit singing, I love it much more!!

Alex Martin

OOOOOOHhhhhhhh sabine.....you have a new avatar......Good times :D

Ascap awards 1999?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 30, 2008, 12:47:00 PM
Though I don't like Gwen Stefani, I think it has some of her music in that song.... But with Brit singing, I love it much more!!
Yeah I thought that as well Sabine, but I looove Amensia, "I forget my name, I forget my telephone number..." :D

Hey guys is that Max in "If U Seek Amy" in the "No One Knows What She Was Wearin..." part?, cos as I've read in the Digital Bookelt Max Martin is in the back vocals.

ps: sorry if it's been discussed!

ahmed

GREAT performance by Britney, i feel like i'm dreaming , i can't believe that we are watching Britney shining on stage again after all she has been through, i'm very happy for Britney.

yes all the bonus tracks on ''Circus'' are amazing , i LOVE Quicksand, Phonography, Amnesia, Rock me in , Rock boy, but i hate Trouble.

on the main tracks on ''Circus'' i LOVE all the songs , but i hate mannequin and blur.

i love the way European people treat Britney, i feel they have respect for her and treat her in a great and friendly way .

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 30, 2008, 01:46:51 PM
OOOOOOHhhhhhhh sabine.....you have a new avatar......Good times :D

Ascap awards 1999?

Not sure when that pic was taken but I love it as hell: my 4 favourite songwriters together! It's also nice to see them all younger.  ;D
It might be from ASCAP as I notice Max has a paper in his hands (he won in 1999 and 2000, I think this one is from 2000 as he had just cut his hair!)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 30, 2008, 02:15:08 PM
Yeah I thought that as well Sabine, but I looove Amensia, "I forget my name, I forget my telephone number..." :D

Hey guys is that Max in "If U Seek Amy" in the "No One Knows What She Was Wearin..." part?, cos as I've read in the Digital Bookelt Max Martin is in the back vocals.

Honestly, I couldn't tell Max was singing by only listening to the song. I was kinda surprised to see his name when I checked the credits so I guess he sings in that part. I don't know you but I can only hear female voices in the chorus...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 30, 2008, 08:19:00 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 30, 2008, 02:15:08 PM

Honestly, I couldn't tell Max was singing by only listening to the song. I was kinda surprised to see his name when I checked the credits so I guess he sings in that part. I don't know you but I can only hear female voices in the chorus...
Yes, there is another name along with Max in the back vocals, check the last line here:

Rebecca

I can't hear Max either.

By the way, where is the song Amnesia? I don't have that as a Bonus track on my version, just Radar, Rock Me In and Phonography.

Is Amnesia on the European edition?

Also where is Quicksand, Rock boy, Trouble?

*Sabine*

Kinnda, I dunno who she is, I guess she's Swedish...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on November 30, 2008, 08:43:22 PM
I can't hear Max either.

By the way, where is the song Amnesia? I don't have that on my version, just Radar, Rock Me In and Phonography.

Is Amnesia on the European edition?

Amnesia is a bonus track for the UK only. I ordered my copy and I should receive it tomorrow, I will rip the song in HQ for you.