• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow, this is amazing news. I'm most exited that it's a Max and Rami song. August 25 is not far away. If it's not on another greatest hits, then releasing a tour edition of Circus with the new song would be a good idea if they wanted to boost sales.

*Sabine*

Amazon.com is now listing Britney's The Singles Collection. The album/box-set is set for an October 27th release. The collection is said to includes Britney's hit singles along with new material and a possible new single, Dirty Girl.

Source: www.ubritney.com

ahmed

probably the songs Britney recorded with Max Martin in Sweden will be on the collection, i hope Max song is the main single and Britney make a great video for it.

*Sabine*

I figured I'd post it here as this is the official Britney thread.
I just found a snippet of When I Found You's demo version. As you know, it was written by Jorgen. The demo sounds very cute, I love it so much, I'm melting for it!
http://www.zshare.net/download/637361701d22a108/

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 08, 2009, 01:28:51 AM
I figured I'd post it here as this is the official Britney thread.
I just found a snippet of When I Found You's demo version. As you know, it was written by Jorgen. The demo sounds very cute, I love it so much, I'm melting for it!
http://www.zshare.net/download/637361701d22a108/
I love it!! , it's so sweet ,  thanks sabine .

Izalightblue

'' When I found you'' is one of my fav Britney's songs. I love it! Thank you so much, Sabine!

*Sabine*

I just found this on ubritney.com

This comes from an interview with singer Shontelle:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The singer also revealed that she's been receiving some advice on her new album from none other than Britney Spears. According to Shontelle, Britney has been putting in 20 hour days in the same Swedish studio as her where they're both recording new music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney spent 20 hours in a row at Maratone, wow! That's intensive work, I hope they're preparing some kick friend song!  ;D

Shontelle, have you ever heard about her?

georg_e

^      ^       ^           I'm completely crazy about the intro and verses on this Shontelle song-- the sound is badass.  Not that crazy about the rest of the song, but I can listen to those verses over and over  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lUyitvmqE

(Diane Warren in her R&B style, produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)

*Sabine*

Thanks George! I like many Rodney's songs.
I agree with you, the verses are the best but the choirus isn't bad either. I think this song is a grower...

Rebecca

Thanks for the "When I Found You" demo Sabine, I absolutely love that song and had actually never realised that it was Jorgen!

Great news that Britney spent so long at Maratone!

Also interesting that Shontelle recorded Maratone songs. Thanks George for the link, I hadn't heard her before, it's quite a nice song.

Unexpected

Guys I can't believe you havn't heard about Shontelle?!!! T-shirt was posted here at one of the topics by either me or feelgoodlies and I remember alot liked it  ;)

Rebecca

haha, sorry Feelgoodlies! the name Shontelle sounded vaguely familiar with me but I couldn't remember a song of hers.

Izalightblue

I've never heard of this singer. I will look for some info about her.

Raul_esp

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GREAT NEWS GUYS!!

THE NEW SINGLE OF BRITNEY OF HER ALBUM THE SINGLES COLLECTION IS CALLED ''3'' AND IT IS PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED!

http://www.britneyspears.com/

The single will be premier 29th september , I can't wait!!

*Sabine*