• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

my favorite britney's albums:

1-oops I did it again (the most cheiron album ever done)
2-Baby one more time
3-Britney
4-In the zone( I love so much toxic and everytime)
5-blackout( the best song : gimme more , break the ice , hot as ice and oh oh baby , all are ok but not great )

I Hope the new's album  will not be as blackout , I dont want britney will sing  as a robot  ;D

the best song of britney and the best song for me is baby one more time .

Rebecca

My favourite Britney albums:

1. Britney
2. Oops I did it again
3. Baby one more time

big gap!

4. In The Zone
5. Blackout

I really hope that Womanizer single cover is a fake, it's terrible! It doesn't look like her.

Tiiger

I'd rate them like this:

1. Britney
2. Oops!... I Did It Again
3. ...Baby One More Time
4. Blackout

5. In the Zone - terrible album, except Toxic, Everytime and Brave New Girl.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Yes I agree, there's a big gap between the 3 first albums and the 2 last ones... It's normal, Max is not there! :P
I hope we can put the new album at least in the 3rd place. :)
And yes, that pic is fake LMAO!

Feelgoodlies

Yes the pic is fake look here, apparently someone took Tyra Banks's legs and put it in Britney's:

Unexpected

Ooh My favorite Britney Albums are like this

1.Oops..! I Did It Again
2.Britney (more cheiron Music in this and what's like to be is just  :o)
3.baby One More Time

150000.In The Zone
978521.Blackout

Feelgoodlies

QuoteBritney Spears was at the Mondrian yesterday with manager Larry Rudolph, her dad and her assistant, relaxing, catching up on her celeb gossip and getting ready for her new music video. Brit's shooting "Womanizer" today and it looks like the video is going to be super hot - we haven't seen Brit looking this good in a long time!
Click here for the source and more pics

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 24, 2008, 09:17:02 PM

QuoteBritney Spears was at the Mondrian yesterday with manager Larry Rudolph, her dad and her assistant, relaxing, catching up on her celeb gossip and getting ready for her new music video. Brit's shooting "Womanizer" today and it looks like the video is going to be super hot - we haven't seen Brit looking this good in a long time!
Click here for the source and more pics

thanks so much feelgoodlies  :)

i really want her to do a great video, and amaze the world with her performance in it like she used to do in her old videos.

can't wait to hear her new music with max martin, should be great  :)

*Sabine*

Yes I hope the Dr Luke/max songs will be released as singles and that we'll get videos! :D
And also hope it's not too early to make Britney promote an album so hard, she could melt down again with the pressure and is still fragile IMO. But I wanna be positive! :)

Feelgoodlies

Some photos said to be off the video:

The wig thing ain't working Brit :-\

ahmed

yes sabine, britney is so fragile , but as i heard she is doing good in the past few months,
i think they should start to promote for the album, in order not to do the mistakes they did with blackout promotion.

the new album has better producers(max martin, guy sigsworth), and will contain better music, so it will be sad if they wasted these good music, because of promotion mistakes.

Britney looks sad in those photos with the wig  :'(

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

ahmed

thanks Tiiger :).

i wonder why they didn't put a pic of her on the single cover :-\

news from Britney.com saying ''womanizer'' will hit the radio tomorrow.

http://www.britney.com/blog/better-keep-your-radios-on-tomorrow

Rebecca

Yeah, that's really odd they don't have her on the cover

Feelgoodlies

Yes, the premiere is 2moro

Here are two caps reportedly for the video location:

I can't wait to hear the song in full.