Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Written by Andrew Wells, Anthony Rossomando, Ellie Goulding and Tom Mann
Produced by Andrew Wells and Koz

Written by: Dominic Thomas, Jake Shears, Ryland Blackinton, Vaughn Oliver
Produced by: Vaughn Oliver and Ryland Blackinton
New Songs / Re: Fat Max Gsus Productions Thread
« Last post by nanofives on January 31, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
Savan Kotecha posted an Instagram story of a new song by Lewis Capaldi and tagged Fat Max Gsus and Oscar Holter, there's rumours that or other song is also co written by Max
New Songs / Re: Rosalía with Shellback.
« Last post by bugmenot on January 31, 2023, 06:19:24 AM »
please, post in the shellback thread next time you post about shellback
https://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=4133.0
no need to create a new thread for every song
New Songs / Rosalía with Shellback.
« Last post by Oroz on January 30, 2023, 06:23:14 PM »
Great to hear a Rosalía song with Shellback involved. He's credited as a songwriter and you can actually hear his influence, at the same time staying true to Rosalía's sound.

It's also great to hear a Rosalía song mixed by Serban Ghenea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPG4XX_X9rs

Her personality is being a vessel to channel all the bangers that cirkut cooks up. Love that for her, please change nothing

Haven't listened but i guarantee 8 bangers minimum on this
I didn't know she and Cirkut broke up.

"Max is cautious with what she shares. She went through two break-ups over the last three years, and the second one, a relationship she ended last June, “really killed me.” By the time she ended that relationship, she’d already released Diamonds & Dancefloors’s lead single “Maybe You’re the Problem,”".

"Max chose to postpone the record and get back into the studio with Cirkut, who she calls the “Einstein of music” and her best friend"

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/ava-max-interview-diamonds-dancefloors-heartbreak-1234666692/

Apparently she broke up with Cirkut years ago but they're still friends, it's incredible how little information about her is publicly online

Can't believe nobody posted about this but Diamonds & Dancefloors is officially here.

The album is amazing from start to finish, I still believe that it's mostly a Cirkut album with a lot of recycled lyrics from her last album, the formula works but I think Ava continues to not develop a personality. I don't know if it's good or bad.

Sam Smith — Gloria

4.   "Lose You"    (Blake Slatkin, Omer Fedi, Ilya, Cirkut)
7.   "How to Cry" (Blake Slatkin, Omer Fedi, Ilya, Cirkut)

I also think this is kinda disappointing, but they're far from filler songs, unholy sits weirdly at the middle of the album, they knew it was the best song they got and it was too good to be true.
The Kid LAROI — Love Again
Written by Billy Walsh, The Kid Laroi, Omer Fedi, and Cirkut
Produced by Omer Fedi & Cirkut

Pretty bland. But good for Cirkut and Omer for getting so many placements lately. They seem to be the in demand producers
Max Martin and friends / Re: Upcoming Max Martin releases
« Last post by melodicmoonlight on January 27, 2023, 09:52:09 PM »
Oops, sorry, I got it from Genius credits
No God is amazing. Total early 00s R&B callback
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10