• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Stop spamming.
I don't know you. I'm not your friend. You don't contribute to the community.
Max Martin and friends / Re: Carolina Liar
Last post by melodicmoonlight - July 19, 2024, 08:08:41 AM
Wow, great hearing them again all these years later.
Be Mine by Jimin of BTS
Written by Ali Tamposi, EVAN, GHSTLOOP, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Jimin, Pdogg, Ryan Tedder
Produced by Pdogg, GHSTLOOP
spotify
Hi friends! Just wanted to share a recent release of mine; it's a song a co-wrote, produced, and mixed for a Swedish drag queen named Cherry Wilder (real name: Peter Svensson, but not THAT Peter Svensson lol). I wrote it with them and another Swedish writer I've been working with a lot named Sara Ryan, she's had some success this year with writing an entry the Swedish Melodifestivalen!

As with all songs I make, the track is very inspired by Max and the Cheiron/Maratone/Wolf Cousins/MXM crew. We were very inspired by Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls during the writing session, but we went full europop on the chorus. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts!! It's one of my favourite songs I've worked on to date  :)

Max Martin and friends / Re: Carolina Liar
Last post by bugmenot - July 18, 2024, 05:15:01 PM
Smile (feat. Carolina Liar)
Performed by Martin Garrix
Written by Albin Nedler, John Martin, Kristoffer Fogelmark, Martijn Garritsen, Melle Stomp, Sloan Struble
Produced by Martin Garrix, Albin Nedler, Mesto

spotify
Joe Jonas. Work It Out
Written by Bianca Atterberry, Jason Evigan, Joe Jonas, Kane Ritchotte, Victoria Evigan
Produced by Jason Evigan, Kane Ritchotte

spotify
New Songs / Re: Dr. Luke Productions Threa...
Last post by nanofives - July 13, 2024, 09:38:27 PM
I loved that guitar solo from the demo, but it lacked a good transition to the final chorus. It's interesting how the lyrics are mostly unchanged from the demo, kinda like the demo of part of me that was sorta similar but less punchy.
Quote from: nanofives on July 13, 2024, 12:52:12 AMENHYPEN - Brought The Beat Back

Written by Cirkut, danke, Inverness, Jesse Saint John, JHart, Yu Bin Hwang
Produced by Cirkut

Could these be an Ava Max unused track?
To me the thing here is overproduced vocals and an uninspired production.

Kylie: stick with your collaboratos: Biff Stannard is your guy since 2001.
Any help with songwriters? Repeat with Kamille, Rob Davis, Ash Howes.

And the collaboratos from Disco worked great as well, call them!
New Songs / Re: Dr. Luke Productions Threa...
Last post by j.fco.morales - July 13, 2024, 08:22:09 PM
To me sounds very much like what Oliver did with all his collaborations with Slayyyter and Kim Petras, that's his style.

A demo leaked and has a different structure and a different bridge with a guitar solo.