• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Big Final - Please Vote Your Favourite Cheiron-Song of this Year!

Started by turnaround, December 05, 2007, 11:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Last year i voted for Stanfour and they won!!!!!!!!!!!

This year I'm uncertain among 4 songs......   ???    ???    ???

*Sabine*

Same, I have 4 songs which are very ahead but I think my deep admiration for the artist who sings one of them will be decisive! Hmm, have I just given too big of a clue?  ;D lol

Alex Martin

I hope the winner will be a Lundin's song cos' i want London by AJ Mclean candidate for song of the year. ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 06:34:12 PM
I hope the winner will be a Lundin's song cos' i want London by AJ Mclean candidate for song of the year. ;)

I know you're joking but I'm sure this song will be very good. It's strong and has a lot of potential. The version we heard was a demo and had raw vocals but beware, it's gonna kill!! :P