• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kool Kojak

Started by gm33, April 15, 2014, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

I just found out that Allan P. Grigg, also known as Kool Kojak (Max, Luke,  Benny, and Shellback collaborator) is from my town! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool_Kojak
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

I didn't know he was from Brazil.

Actually, I don't even know where the forum members are from...

B Steady

And therefore you're starting a thread?

@jose: you're from Peru right?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

And you're from Latvia, isn't it?

nznexus

i just found out jorgen elofsson is from the same town as i am!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

I just found out my mother's from the same city I am, CRAZY!
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

:P

I should have clarified -- he's from a smallish city in Massachusetts, USA so just a little close to home. It's not like he's from a major city like Stockholm or NYC. Seemed cool to me at the time to have a Luke/Max connection so close to home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on April 16, 2014, 04:04:12 PM
I just found out my mother's from the same city I am, CRAZY!
Why?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Quote from: gm33 on April 16, 2014, 04:41:52 PM
:P

I should have clarified -- he's from a smallish city in Massachusetts, USA so just a little close to home. It's not like he's from a major city like Stockholm or NYC. Seemed cool to me at the time to have a Luke/Max connection so close to home.
Something in the New England water......Dr. Luke born in Westerly, Rhode Island :D   PS on Worcester......my piano teacher Jaki Byard was from there......YOuTube him.....a monster!!!