• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Gardner Performed at London iTunes Fest. His second live performance.

Started by rebekahELLE, September 13, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebekahELLE

I mentioned this young artist a while back on some thread here.  He was discovered on YouTube by Jimmy Iovine, Interscope Records.  A couple years ago while he was going through the 'getting discovered' phase, I was able to interview him and published the interview on HubPages.com under my screenname, rebekahELLE.  His performance in London got a lot of attention and BBC Radio One played his promo single, Lose You. 
Lose You was produced by Jonas Jeberg, a Danish producer.  Give a listen and leave any comments on what you think about the song.  I would love to hear what you think.  I hear a hint of Adam Levine, which, by the way, he will be opening for Maroon 5 on the European leg of their upcoming tour!  Not a bad way to start his career.   
https://soundcloud.com/interscope/nick-gardner-lose-you

j.fco.morales

I saw this on PopJustice.

Not my coupe of tea, doesn't sound like a Jonas Jeberg production, checking his catalogue of songs.
To me, his vocals are overproduced and he doesn't sound special.

Hope he'd do well though.

rebekahELLE

Thanks for the reply.  Pop music tends to synthesize the heck out of vocals, nothing new there. There is a vocoder used on this production.  It is indeed a Jonas Jeberg produced song, co-written by Drew Lawrence and Sam Martin. Also Jeberg mentions it on his Facebook page as his work.
I appreciate the reply!  I know we'll hear bigger and better from this young artist. 

Rebecca

it's a nice song, pretty good, but it's not amazing to me. He should have some success though.