• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

i hope ''Circus'' sell more and more, because it has many good songs on it.

Feelgoodlies

My December has sold 780-ish in the USA last time I read so far, it's a huge flop for Kelly and we all know that, just like Blackout, it STRUGGLED to even reach the 900k, because it had 0 promotion like I said previously, unlike Circus who got promoted by the time it was released.

starstruck52

If U Seek Amy' 3rd single-CONFIRMED!

It's official: 'If U Seek Amy' is the third single off Circus to be released. No other info is available in terms of video, cover art, etc. at this time.

Congratulations to the fans who guessed right!

Meriah (britneyspears.com)

OMG!

Alex Martin

OOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!! Finally the best song of the album is SINGLE!!!!

Great year for max 2009....Leona I will Be,Kelly,britney...... 8)

ahmed

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 07, 2009, 08:48:03 PM
If U Seek Amy' 3rd single-CONFIRMED!

It's official: 'If U Seek Amy' is the third single off Circus to be released. No other info is available in terms of video, cover art, etc. at this time.

Congratulations to the fans who guessed right!

Meriah (britneyspears.com)

OMG!

Great news  :)

her last two videos are amazing, i'm sure ''If U Seek Amy'' video will be amazing too  :)

Rebecca

Raul_esp

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i DONT BELIEVE IT!! WHAT A GREAT NEWS!!!!!

THE GREAT HIT OF 2009!!

CONGRATULATIONS MAX!! LA LA LA LALALA LA LA  :D

Unexpected

this will be successful I guess , great &smart choice !!!!

georg_e

ah, that is greeaaat news!!   This song is so totally a smash, and just what Britney needs to launch her like a rocket into her tour!

nshinnosuke

OH MY GOD !!!!!
MY WISH CAME TRUE !!!
finallyyyyyyy,let's see how's the video going to look like,I hope it won't be an animated music video...I want another video directed by Joseph Kahn.

*Sabine*

Yay I'm so happy!!! Can't wait to see how well will this song do!
And the music video of course....just the thought of it makes me so excited!!!!!  ;D ;D

Out

Before I thought that it's better to realese ballad after "Circus", but now I think that Brit has risk to lose the wave of audience's attention releasing some other single. She needs a scandal now and she needs everyone to speak about do-you-know-what-actually-this-title-means, so it's gonna work not less good than for Katy. Though I think the song needs some re-production for single version as without this lyrics being some really great feature I don't see this song itself as quite strong. Hope for some cool expensive video as well!

By the way Electroqueer blog's article about "So What" being lesbian anthem of 2008, "I Kissed a Girl" - anthem on a 2nd place and "Hot'n'cold" - one of lesbian anthems too. Go Max!  ;D
http://zxlcreative.blogs.com/electroqueer/2009/01/will-pink-come-out-of-the-closet-in-2009.html

Feelgoodlies

This was kinda of expected guys... I mean come on it's the people's favourite  :D, I looooooooooooove it, and I am really happy they picked it, finally a Max + Britney release, ever since 2002, I am literally head over heels, let's hope the video will be great, and Britney will be in the mood!

Alex Martin

I can't see this video.Can you tell me if it's true max talks about why he decided to work with brit.

http://watch.muchmusic.com/artists-a-z/b/britney-spears/clip89912#clip89912

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 08, 2009, 11:14:49 PM
I can't see this video.Can you tell me if it's true max talks about why he decided to work with brit.

http://watch.muchmusic.com/artists-a-z/b/britney-spears/clip89912#clip89912

I cant see it either  :'( I'm very excited for see it!! please someone that can see it!! ;D