• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Other kinds of music you listen to

Started by Izalightblue, December 29, 2009, 02:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Besides Cheiron music and pop music in general, what other kinds of music do you guys listen to?

Me:

Red Hot Chili Peppers ( Very sad because John Frusciante left the band (again), but I love his music and I support him solo, his solo works are great, if you get the chance, listen!)

John Frusciante
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Oasis
Linkin Park
Nickelback
3 Doors Down
Audioslave
Chris Cornell
Lenny Kravitz
Beatles
R.E.M
Green Day
Hellacopters

Lots of indie rock music too, I love it:

The Kooks
Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
Arctic Monkeys
Death Cab for Cutie
The Strokes
The Killers
The Fratellis
Kings of Leon
The Magic Numbers

Also brazilian rock ( Cpm 22, Capital Inicial, Kid Abelha, Paralamas do Sucesso - my favorites) and brazilian popular music ( Djavan - Amazing artist - my fav brazilian singer/ songwriter), Tom Jobim, Vinicius de Moraes - Classical ones  ;D

Raul_esp

i love all the melodic music , pop , rock , dance and R&B are my favourite styles , since the beatles until abba or coldplay and keane , but nothin more than the cheiron music.  8)

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 29, 2009, 04:21:31 AM
but nothin more than the cheiron music.  8)

You're right, it is the same for me!
60% of my heart is for Cheiron music;
25% is for John Frusciante's music;
15% for all the rest of music I listen to.

nshinnosuke

ehm I'm not really into rock bands but besides cheiron I listen to mainly R&B and dance music especially Darkchild's productions..this man is like the black R&B version of Max.His productions are awesome !!
I used to love female pop/rock music so much back in the days when I was younger (Hilary Duff,Lindsay Lohan,etc.) when most of them were written by Kara Dioguardi and The Matrix. But as time passes by and I've grown older, I got bored of it and only Avril Lavigne remains in my heart because she's the only one who actually writes her own songs and has her own sound unlike the others
besides those I also love ballads written by Diane Warren and David Foster who is her partner on most case,they've written some of the greatest hits of the 90s

Feelgoodlies

Speaking of Darkchild, I love This song a loot! I don't know if you guys have heard it, it's a 2001 track as far as I remember!

My passion is Pop music, and when I say pop, I don't mean "Kylie" or Madonna. I mean the uptempo loud Swedish pop aka "Cheiron". I've actually always loved Cheiron pop alot, pretty innovative, catchy and just wow. But still I think other producers who worked in the same genre did as great songs as the Cheiron guys, special mentions "The Epicentre" team and "Twin for Redfly", thses both producers are just literally great and talented.

My second favourite gnre is "Pop/rock" I really love it, the kinda gittare inspired with heavy drums. I love the whole productions of Sandy's "Frame Of Mind", the producers were actually really smart, I sometimes wish I had an instrumental copy of it so that I enjoy the drum-playing and the gitarres. Also I like songs from Nickelback, Stanfour, Aloha From Hell, Simple Plan, Go:Audio and so on.

I also like "R'n'b" as well as "Dance/Pop".

nshinnosuke

yes, Rhona's album is still one of my fav albums ever and she was the first lady of Darkchild, sadly her album was only released in Japan where its single was most successful there. the album is filled with amazing uptempo R&B tracks from Darkchild especially the song 'Time Will Tell' !!

klukan

I love all kinds of music. Especially melodic music.

Right now I'm kinda obsessed with the Avatar soundtrack by James Horner.
Go check it out!

Rebecca

Thanks for the link to the Rhona song, I'd never heard it, it's great.

I listen to some rock - Nickelback, Daughtry, Linkin Park. Also 1980's/1990's stuff like Def Leppard, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses, Faith No More, Metallica (the hits) plus I'm a sucker for soft rock like Christopher Cross and Foreigner etc. Also George Michael.

I like pop but I find so much of it to be ordinary except for Cheiron, Max Martin, Redone.

Alex Martin

80's music especially Stock/Aitken/Waterman's productions....nirvana,beatles,samuele bersani(italian singer),scandinavian music.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 30, 2009, 09:12:08 AM
yes, Rhona's album is still one of my fav albums ever and she was the first lady of Darkchild, sadly her album was only released in Japan where its single was most successful there. the album is filled with amazing uptempo R&B tracks from Darkchild especially the song 'Time Will Tell' !!
Oh please nshinnosuke, can you send me it?!, I actually didn't find it online to even hear smaples of it, it's really rare. I would prefer if you upload it on rapidshare, that's if you could of course.

You're welcome Rebecca.