http://variety.com/2017/film/news/max-martin-hans-zimmer-jack-antonoff-chainsmokers-to-be-honored-at-songs-of-hope-xiii-1202538031/
Chainsmokers? Really?
Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 29, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Chainsmokers? Really?
This is really hard to read: Max Martin, Hans Zimmer, Jack Antonoff - The Chainsmokers. :-\
I do respect Jack Antonoff, but with a 5 years career...
Hans Zimmer is completely underrated. Max and him are the greatest composers of our time.
This is exciting for Max and Hans Zimmer
I like the Chainsmokers, but they've only had 1 hit!
As for Jack Antonoff, not really a fan, but I suppose they consider him to be trendy.
Quote from: Rebecca on August 30, 2017, 01:04:50 PMI like the Chainsmokers, but they've only had 1 hit!
which one of their
five Top 10 hits do you mean?
Quote from: B Steady on August 30, 2017, 03:14:46 PM
which one of their five Top 10 hits do you mean?
I didn't know they've had 5 hits!
of course, I only know Closer.
Songs of Hope XIII on September 28 at the KidinaKorner Kampus.Arrivals(http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/13th+Annual+Songs+Hope+Arrivals+CddCVmyGuCMl.jpg)
Max Martin and The Chainsmokers
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/record-producer-max-martin-and-musician-andrew-taggart-attend-city-of-picture-id855461556)
Max Martin and Clive Davis
(http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Max+Martin+13th+Annual+Songs+Hope+Arrivals+8f4yRUwSkeJx.jpg)
David Renzer, Steve Schnur, Hans Zimmer, Clive Davis, Max Martin
(http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Max+Martin+13th+Annual+Songs+Hope+Arrivals+AG09V17G4Xfx.jpg)
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/city-of-hope-cochairs-david-renzer-and-steve-schnur-composer-hans-picture-id855343692)
David Renzer, Max Martin, The Chainsmokers, Steve Schnur, Hans Zimmer, Clive Davis, Doug Davis and Evan Lamberg:
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/city-of-hope-cochair-david-renzer-record-producer-max-martin-andrew-picture-id855343420)
(https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22071351_507653389614103_7987492268263079936_n.jpg)
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/city-of-hope-cochairs-david-renzer-and-steve-schnur-record-producers-picture-id855461152)
AwardingHonoree Max Martin accepts the “Clive Davis Legend in Songwriting”
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/record-producer-clive-davis-presents-honoree-max-martin-with-the-picture-id855365354)
(https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22070891_1206620382817918_5683725467715108864_n.jpg)
Quote“To me, the doctors and nurses who fight this disease every day are the real legends,” said Martin.
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/honoree-max-martin-accepts-the-clive-davis-legend-in-songwriting-at-picture-id855358132)
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/honoree-max-martin-accepts-the-clive-davis-legend-in-songwriting-at-picture-id855362644)
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/honoree-max-martin-accepts-the-clive-davis-legend-in-songwriting-at-picture-id855362624)
(http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/honoree-max-martin-accepts-the-clive-davis-legend-in-songwriting-at-picture-id855362632)
(https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/21985336_356671884768297_2692872781523058688_n.jpg)
Well M and Z definitely has one thing in common.
Great pictures. Thank you.
Damn, I would be fangirling if I would be next to Max...
I wouldn't stalk...
You know Zimmer is doing this Master Class thing, have you seen the ad? He teaches film scoring, I was tempted but then I thought, well yeah maybe I could learn a lot but then its the same old industry. Even if you spent thousands on the course (I'm taking a guess about the price but must be expensive), would you get in as a film scorer?? Big if huh. And its online.
Max looks like a real hippy, suits him, like some Swedish pop wizard lol
How many awards has he won now, didn't he with the Polar prize or something the other day, as well.
I think you could probably google that (https://www.google.com/)
In reply to the guy inquiring about ringstorlekar herr, stjärntecken berlock, silver berlocker till halsband, accessoarer smycken, armband till, namnhalsband silver, guld halsband med bokstav, hängsmycke kors guld, silver halsband och armband herr, hängsmycken herr, guld berlock halsband, man halsband, förlovningsringar guld, berlock med bokstav, armband och klocka, guldkedja för män, pärlhalsband kors, smyckeskrin till örhängen, hjärt halsband guld, smycken roseguld, I can vouch for this Alba Ring L Gold (https://www.vardagssmycken.se/ringar/edblad-alba-ring-l-gold/) for armband guld, läderhalsband man, guld och, silverarmband killar, kors halsband herr guld, klockor o smycken, guld örhängen ringar, smycken pärlor, ringar på män, silver berlocker till halsband, pärlhalsband plast, smycken guld ringar, rosé armband, armband herr bokstav, herr armband, guld halsband herr, halsband med bokstäver, hängsmycke halsband, herr guldkedja, smycken män silver, halsband pojkvän, armband guld och silver, halsband plast, also. See More Awesome Vardags Smycken Blog (http://forum.euro-som.de/viewtopic.php?p=158101#p158101) 7_9e2af