Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music

The Songwriters => New Songs => Topic started by: popknark on January 17, 2007, 08:17:00 PM

Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: popknark on January 17, 2007, 08:17:00 PM
This is the debut single from the upcoming teenage popstar Megan Cauley. I really like it. Sounds like a mixture between "U + Ur Hand" and "I Don't Think So". Nice to see him working with new artists and not just popstars who are already successful.

Has anyone else heard it?
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on January 17, 2007, 08:30:42 PM
ooh, I love Tap That. I am dying for it to be released. I don't know why they are taking so long to release it. Maybe they are waiting for Pink's U and Ur Hand to die down, and then will release it. I really hope it's a big hit.
Does anyone know when Megan's album will be released?
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: ®a|Ñߨw÷¢H!LÐ on January 17, 2007, 08:42:04 PM
Think so too, Rebecca.
Everyone who's heard it mentions "U + Ur Hand", I think people would put it aside as a "cheap ripoff", so I guess they're waiting... hope they release it at all!!

Anyways, I have to agree with popknark - awesome song!!  :)
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: popknark on January 17, 2007, 08:46:34 PM
Oh, i didn't know it hadn't been released yet. I thought it was a single last year since I heard it for the first time many months ago. Well, they better release it properly, it's far too good for staying unreleased.

Does anyone know if Max has worked on any more songs on her album, or is this the only one?
Title: Megan Mccauley
Post by: Alex Martin on January 18, 2007, 09:44:03 AM
For popnark....

Probrably max wrote 2 songs for megan......tap that and marion raven's cover break you! I heard the cover and it's pretty good than original version.
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on January 22, 2007, 04:43:03 PM
Quote from: popknarkThis is the debut single from the upcoming teenage popstar Megan Cauley. I really like it. Sounds like a mixture between "U + Ur Hand" and "I Don't Think So". Nice to see him working with new artists and not just popstars who are already successful.

Has anyone else heard it?

not just popstars??? Britney , BSB, Nsync, and many more became popstars because of max martin ...i think max martin not only working with the stars he made them
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on January 22, 2007, 08:45:25 PM
True, Max Martin has worked with a lot of debut artists, especially in the early days. Then recently working with already well-known artists like Kelly Clarkson, Pink and now Avril Lavigne, so it is nice that Max is going back to working with unknowns again like Megan.
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Alex Martin on March 07, 2007, 06:38:41 PM
On Megan official website there is a sample of the song BREAK YOU sang by megan. The song is obviously a cover of marion raven's song.

//www.meganmccauley.com
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: turnaround on March 07, 2007, 07:53:11 PM
Wow, great song to cover.
Lots of power she put in it.
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on July 22, 2007, 03:45:44 AM
Hey remember all the drama with Megan McCauley not wanting to record Tap That? well, i heard that she may be releasing it after all! due in August. It's playing on her website! so, we'll see.
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: CHB on July 29, 2007, 10:01:29 PM
great news...
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Unexpected on August 02, 2007, 08:04:21 PM
yeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on August 02, 2007, 09:50:22 PM
Quote from: Unexpectedyeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him


shame on you.....You cant hate Max for that song , tap that is a amazing song so bye bye bye
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: LJ on August 03, 2007, 02:12:02 PM
Quote from: Unexpectedyeah it's cool song , and I liked it , But I was extremly shocked when I heared it for the first time , COPY from U+Ur Hand  and I hate Max when he's repeating him self , this is nothin' a new for him

How did you ever become a fan of Martin if you hate him for repeating himself...?
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Unexpected on August 04, 2007, 01:12:15 PM
Slow Down Guys ,

And hell yeah I hate Max martin when he repeating him self nothin' wrong with that ,

I love all max martin songs even I love tap that , But c'mon who likes to hear the same melodies on everysong he does ,,, and let's face ((just want you to know BSB)) Has flopped because it's a COPY of sience u been gone

I love Max and all other cherion producers , but I really need to hear new stuffs from them because I know they can do
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on August 04, 2007, 01:54:20 PM
I know what you are saying that you want to hear new stuff and fair enough, obviously you're still a fan. I guess for me, a good song is a good song and if it's similar to another song, well, i think that's fine.
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: turnaround on August 04, 2007, 02:02:41 PM
I am disappointed if an artists or an writer changes his style totally.
Because the style of the music was mostly what I loved about it.

So Jörgen has been copying himself for years now, people say, but it's exactly the style I love and so I can't ever get enough of it.

If he changed his direction I would really be disappointed!
Title: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Unexpected on August 06, 2007, 02:54:49 PM
You Guys not get what I'm tryina say here ,,, I don't want him to change his style NO , if u go back with time you'll see that Britneys and BSBs and N'Syncs songs were similar and the same style but not COPY from each other ,

But Tap that and U+Ur hand is Copy IMO , Even seince u been gone and just want u to know were sort of copy of each other that's what bothers me ,

jorgen is so classic and he doesn't need to change his style and he didn't , even he stick to the same style , But Max changed his style a little , and that's OK , so he must prove him self in the poprock like he did with pop style that was myyyyyyy fave all over the years
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Out on September 14, 2007, 11:15:44 PM
Meg's album is finally out. On iTunes for now, but as Megan wrote on her myspace hard copy of it will be released very soon. All the songs were out in internet already year or more, Wind-Up didn't make any promotion of album and it's soooo damn sad, as album is absolutely awesome, songs are perfect and I can't get tired of them 2 years already(there are few songs from Meg's EP of 2005).
Well, I'm quite disappointed Max's Break You is not there as I wanted to heard its in HQ very much, and this song sounds just perfect in Meg's performance(in Marion's performance it's much weaker). Though there are so many excellent songs on this album!!! Love it!!!

(http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/Ev_Chemical/BetterThanBlood.jpg)

1. Migraine
2. Fragile
3. Wrong Way Out
4. Reverie
5. Tap That
6. Wonder
7. Realize
8. See Through
9. Come To Me
10. Porcelain Doll
11. I'll Pay You To Shoot Him
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on September 15, 2007, 12:14:17 AM
Wow, that is great news! thanks for letting us know. i'd forgotten all about Meg
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on September 15, 2007, 10:16:09 AM
Quote from: Rebecca on September 15, 2007, 12:14:17 AM
Wow, that is great news! thanks for letting us know. i'd forgotten all about Meg



Me too  :)   But i must say that i love break you with Marion Raven, she is really good singer and the song is a hit....
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: turnaround on September 15, 2007, 03:57:38 PM
I am a bit irritated, it looks they are wasting this album with no promotion :(
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on September 16, 2007, 01:40:16 PM
Quote from: turnaround on September 15, 2007, 03:57:38 PM
I am a bit irritated, it looks they are wasting this album with no promotion :(

exactly! where is the promotion? annoying
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: ahmed on September 26, 2007, 12:22:17 AM
i think max was so much better when he did pop,but now that rock sound is already everywhere and there is nothing new so it was better for him to add passion and melancholy taste in the rock like he did in'' i still' 
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: PG on September 29, 2007, 01:56:10 AM
Hey guys!

I thought you all might like to know that I heard "Tap That" on the radio today (I live in the U.S.)--nearly had a heart attack because I didn't know it was at radios now.  I'm skeptical about it taking off--nothing I like ever does here--but hope it does; I really like it.
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: turnaround on September 29, 2007, 11:44:06 AM
Thank you PG!
The US charts are so unpredictable sometimes, who knows what happens.

Who would have thought "Who knew" could make it. 
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on September 30, 2007, 01:27:32 PM
hey, that's great you've heard Tap That on the radio - hope it does well
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Unexpected on November 25, 2007, 01:20:57 AM
The album is better than what I expected!!!
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Rebecca on November 25, 2007, 07:07:33 AM
Quote from: Unexpected on November 25, 2007, 01:20:57 AM
The album is better than what I expected!!!

Yeah, I thought the same - a lot better than what I thought it would be.
I love the song Come To Me

Has anyone in USA been hearing about her? or I suppose there's been no publicity.
Title: Re: Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)
Post by: Alex Martin on November 25, 2007, 05:58:18 PM
Yes,really good album....no merchandising >:(
Title: Top Rated DMOS People recruitment Tips
Post by: FrankJScott on August 27, 2026, 08:08:02 PM
In response to the lady asking about best work agencies near me, agency recruitment work, local recruitment agency, employment companies near me, temporary hr, recruitment sales, diligent staffing agency, right recruitment jobs, staffing agency with remote jobs, employment and recruitment,  I highly suggest this great DMOS People recruitment tips (https://luis2y45npp5.wiki-jp.com/user) or temporary staff recruitment agencies, sales executive recruitment agencies, job recruitment company, job agency company, hospitality recruitment company, good agencies for jobs, temp agency work, temp contracts, admin temp agencies near me, work from home temp agency, on top of this updated DMOS People recruitment site (https://hotbizdirectory.com/listings13757272/shrewsbury-recruitment-specialists-with-recruiters-shrewsbury) not forgetting sites such as i recruitment agency, best employment services, good recruitment agencies, executive recruitment solutions, good people recruitment, recruiter website, make recruitment, job agencies near, employment agency reviews, top staffing agencies near me, alongside all this new DMOS People recruitment url (https://directoryindexer.com/listings13675265/logistics-recruitment-shropshire-with-dmos-people-logistics-recruitment) which is also great. Also, have a look at this useful DMOS People recruitment site (https://zozodirectory.com/listings13684598/final-mile-delivery-recruitment-with-dmos-people-technical-recruitment) as well as work agencies around me, job recruiters jobs, recruiters to help find jobs, employment companies near me, good agencies, hr temp agency, staff right agency, talent sourcing companies, us hiring agency, best professional recruiting firms, as well as this excellent DMOS People recruitment info (https://iseodirectory.com/listings13662678/distribution-recruitment-agency-with-transport-recruitment-agency) which is worth considering with it temp staffing, temp agency jobs, retail executive recruitment, admin work agency, hr recruiting firms,  and this post on (https://fastandy.carrd.co/) for good measure. Check more @ Recommended DMOS People recruitment Info (https://buckazoidtalk.org/index.php?topic=1189.new#new) ee5d86e
Title: Recommended Best Sex Doll Guide Guide
Post by: FrankJScott on September 25, 2026, 03:09:43 PM
In reply to the people asking about best sex robot, real doll silicone, the most advanced sex doll, sino sex doll, tpe sex torso, sex doll human size, advanced sex dolls, best mens sex dolls, sex apparatus, full size silicone sex doll,  I highly recommend this  best sex doll guide site (https://www.registrofiatbarchetta.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2113631) or life size sex dolls, sex helpers, real doll silicone, best men adult toys, sex dolls buy online, most expensive sex doll, s3x doll, budget sex doll, fully customizable sex doll, best real doll, not to mention this  best sex doll guide site (http://forum.avantimepassion.fr/viewtopic.php?t=6622) on top of build your sex doll, high end sex dolls, affordable sex doll, male sex dolls for men, top rated sex doll, best place to buy a sex doll, ssx doll, sex dolls life like, most realistic sex robot, best sec doll, not to mention this  best sex doll guide blog (https://forum.qui-gonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=22040) which is also great. Also, have a look at this  best sex doll guide details (https://speotopo.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15054) alongside all buy male sex doll, tpe sex dolls for men, affordable silicone sex dolls, fully customizable sex doll, full size sex doll for women, life size sex dolls for men, best sexy dolls, buy a sex doll, srx doll, ssex dolls, together with this best best sex doll guide details (https://gelsenkirchen1904.de/thread-1460.html) not forgetting sites such as best sexy dolls, create sex doll, life size sex dolls for men, most popular sex doll, high end sex dolls,  and for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Best Sex Doll Guide Guide (https://app.pagetelegram.com/viewtopic.php?p=721245#p721245) 06fcb95