Hey guys!
I thought you would all like it.... I uploaded a megamix i did 4 years ago... I just felt like putting all together the best parts of all my fave songs... I was pretty young (and less experimented) at that time so all the songs are not linked that well.... I basically just tried to join songs that sounded the same....But it has the Cheiron vibe, the main thing i guess!
Just give it a listen! :D.....
edited by turnaround: Sorry I had to edit the link out :( We are not allowed to share files, but you can send via PM to the people who want to hear! :)
Pity I can't put here fan-mix I found recently - Britney vs. Jessica Folcker (Stronger and Crash Like A Wrecking Ball), not that interesting, just for collection, 2 great songs :)
Too bad, if people want it, just PM me, i'll be glad to give you the link.
Turnaround, excuse me, this is the second time I've posted music, I won't do it again...Newbie mistake! lol
Finally, Out, could you PM me that song? i'd LOVE to hear it!! :D
No problem Sabine. It's ok, I am just afraid me might get into trouble, so better be more careful. :)
Very glad to have you here. So good to know there still so many passionate Cheiron fans! :)
In reply to the man talking about book airport transportation, get to transfer, easy airport, transportation from hotel to airport, minicab company, chauffeur airport pickup, airport trip, airport van pickup, chauffeur service company, cheap hotel transfers, I highly suggest this what google did to me on bogota airport transfer details (https://robert9b43qxe2.rimmablog.com/profile) or transfer 4 airport, airport executive cars, shuttles to slc airport, hotel transfers, reliable cars taxi, airport transfer service, taxi airport pickup, long car service, private transfer from, trip transfers, not forgetting sites such as this read this for bogota airport transfer advice (https://brody4r89pjc1.ssnblog.com/profile) and don't forget taxi for 7 passengers near me, chauffeur airport transfer, premium transfer service, car shuttles, from home to airport, spanish taxi service, taxi to and from airport, transportation with car seats, ride to airport service near me, private car transfer, alongside all this article source about bogota airport transfer url (https://damian2e77zvm5.livebloggs.com/profile) which is also great. Also, have a look at this top article for bogota airport transfer url (https://xavier3k43xlz9.blogtov.com/profile) together with airport transport near me, 5 star car service, airport transportation for seniors, shuttles services near me, hotel transfers, airport van transfer, airport chauffeur, luxury car to airport, car service companies, car seat ride to airport, not to mention this this site for bogota airport transfer site (https://slimdirectory.com/listings1407737/247-transportation-and-booking-transfers) as well as van transportation near me, transport to airport, chauffeur airport transfer, private car pick up, always on time car service, and get the facts on (https://fastandy.carrd.co/) for good measure. Check more @ High Rated Bogota Airport Transfer 7106fcb (https://www.usaxii.com/thread-217963-1-1.html)
In reply to the guy inquiring about love sex dolls, buy male sex doll, top rated sex doll, full size sex robot, make your own sex doll, sex dolls for men cheap, sex dolls italy, best adult doll, sex doll new, male sex dolls for men, I highly recommend this best sex doll guide forum (http://pipo.com.ua/forum/index.php?showtopic=29443) or real doll shop, most advanced sex doll, best real doll, quality sex dolls, advanced sex dolls, top end sex dolls, best toys during sex, full size sex robot, sx doll, best mens sex dolls, bearing in mind this best sex doll guide forum (https://www.registrofiatbarchetta.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2114986) as well as best sec doll, real doll weight, customize your own sex doll, best men adult toys, best sex doll to buy, quality sex dolls, purchase sex doll, realistic sex robot, best real doll, cheap good sex dolls, bearing in mind this excellent best sex doll guide forum (https://www.blitzschmiede-mv.de/viewtopic.php?t=47786) which is also great. Also, have a look at this useful best sex doll guide forum (http://lara.salonen.tech/viewtopic.php?t=13220) as well as real dolls, tpe sex torso, build your own sex doll, sex dolls for men and women, sex doll eyes, real doll ai, real doll cost, life size dolls for men, life sex doll, best adult doll, bearing in mind this best sex doll guide site (https://giftcardmania.net/showthread.php?tid=776) which is worth considering with build a sex doll, ssex dolls, affordable silicone sex dolls, realistic sex robot, sex doll near me, and for good measure. Check more @ Cool Best Sex Doll Guide Site (https://anabolictalks.com/viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805) 9fa21ec