Wow, its been a long while since I've been on this forum. But so good to be back on here.
I was wondering if any of you pros have any idea where some of these sounds come from:
1) The two (male-sounding) vocal samples at the beginning of the album version of Britney - Crazy (one of them sounds like he's saying "o-o-o-o-o-one time!"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMaHIZlP0Y
I think they used the same sample on Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There after Emma Bunton sings "I decided we should be friends"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMaHIZlP0Y
You can also hear that male voice sound at the beginning of Dede - My Lover (Extended Version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw-EPuMkxA8
2) The famous breathy ("eh eh eh") sound that plays alongside the hi-hats on Britney - Baby one more time: https://youtu.be/4NJH75q0Syk?t=3 (heard at 0:03, for example)
Update: Looks like this is found on Downtown Beats by PowerFX: https://powerfx.com/products/989253403 but originally from EMU MO Phatt synth
Any insight to the above would be very much appreciated!
Thanks!:D
I searched for the breathy hi-hat but never found the original thing. I have it sampled from Baby One More Time stems but actually it's layered with a hat.
Contact me if u find it or share it with us on the board 😊
About the Crazy male vocal sample I don't think it's the same used on Spice Girls. The one from Spice Girls sounds more like a vinyl scratch.
Also I noticed that in Oops intro they had different kind of breath sounds. The one used on Baby One More Time is there but there are more that I think they sampled from Britney's recording session.
And I don't think they pitched and played with it
In response to the lady talking about sino sex doll, sexual wellness products for men, cheap silicone sex dolls, advanced sex dolls, sex doll manufacturers, tpe sex torso, satisfyer best, best real doll, sex apparatus, sex plushies, I highly suggest this top best sex doll guide tips (http://forum.golf-club.org.ua/viewtopic.php?t=93437) or male sex doll for women, best men adult toys, high end sex dolls, modern sex dolls, cheap good sex dolls, cheap sex dolls for men, sex doll sizes, sex silicone dolls, full size silicone sex doll, tpe sex dolls for men, not to mention this new best sex doll guide info (http://enterprise-nt.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69755) on top of sex dolls italy, best adult doll, ssx doll, adult toys dolls, fully functional sex doll, sino sex doll, male sex robot, the best sex robot, sexy dolls, life size sex doll for women, bearing in mind this top rated best sex doll guide url (https://setmuscle.com/viewtopic.php?t=3921) which is also great. Also, have a look at this best sex doll guide link (http://forum.ruchkontroliwyborow.pl/index.php?topic=118177.new) as well as things to buy for sex, sexual wellness products for men, srx doll, affordable sex dolls for men, most expensive sex doll, silicone sex dolls for men, buy male sex doll, purchase sex doll, best sec doll, sex silicone dolls, which is worth considering with this cool best sex doll guide details (https://www.ourhome4.net/showthread.php?tid=1500) on top of sex doll human size, adult toys best, sex doll sizes, sex silicone, real doll silicone, and for good measure. Check more @ Top Best Sex Doll Guide Website (http://bbs.suseage.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=185790&extra=) 1ecb6a7