• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale song--anybody know the writers?

Started by georg_e, May 28, 2010, 03:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Hey, just wondering if anybody knows who wrote/produced this Ashley Tisdale song     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_IvB2m-1ss        It's my second favorite after "It's Alright It's OK" , no info anywhere, not on the album, not on itunes, and not in ASCAP or BMI database.  Thought maybe Dr. Luke, then I thought maybe Twin...now I have no idea ;-)  Anyway, even if you don't know, maybe you'll like -- it's got all these really cool variations after the breakdown, I think it's really well written.

Raul_esp

i dont know it   :( , the song is very good.

Alex Martin

I posted the credits some months ago....the song is written by dr.luke.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 28, 2010, 10:59:10 AM

thanks , the song is great.

georg_e

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 28, 2010, 10:59:10 AM
Oh, thanks!!