• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.
 

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com


Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.


Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by farice, September 25, 2026, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farice

Hi everyone
My name is Farice and I've been lurking around the forum for a little while. As a huge fan of Scandinavian pop production, the Cheiron era, and everything Max Martin has touched over the decades, I figured it was finally time to join in.
I'm particularly fascinated by the songwriting structure and production techniques behind those late 90s and 2000s classics that shaped modern pop.
Best

Farice