• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Max Martin releases

Started by j.fco.morales, December 31, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

USA Today confirmed that Tori Kelly's lead single from her debut album was produced by Max Martin and will be released on early 2015.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/tori-kelly-has-ready-new-single-produced-by-max-martin/

ShockdioN

Rebecca

Thanks for the info. Hopefully we can hear the song soon.

turnaround

Recently added tracks to ASCAP:

LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
ILYA
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH
MAX MARTIN
PAYAMI ALI
TOVE LO

Publisher: MXM MUSIC AB

BABY (T.U.M.H.)
BIESLER SEBASTIAN
FRIEDRICH DAVID-KARL
HANISS DANIEL
KLOSSEK DANIEL
LUNDIN KRISTIAN CARL MARCUS
RATAJCZAK KEVIN
SANDBERG MARTIN
SCHILLO PASCAL

apparently for a band: Eskimo Callboy http://www.eskimocallboy.com

Publisher: CHEIRON SONGS (!)

CHEIRON SONGS
C/O UNIVERSAL MUSIC-MGB SONGS
2100 COLORADO AVENUE
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 US
(310)235-4700
And I liked it..

rebekahELLE

Love Me Like You Do/Ellie Goulding jumped the Hot 100 charts to 20 this week.  I think it's going to be another huge hit with the release of Fifty Shades of Grey movie on Valentine's Day. 

sweetmelody

Quote from: rebekahELLE on January 31, 2015, 06:47:31 PM
Love Me Like You Do/Ellie Goulding jumped the Hot 100 charts to 20 this week.  I think it's going to be another huge hit with the release of Fifty Shades of Grey movie on Valentine's Day.

I think it'll go Top 10 for sure.

rebekahELLE

Quote from: sweetmelody on February 01, 2015, 01:01:49 AM
I think it'll go Top 10 for sure.

It's now moved to #9 yesterday (Thursday) when the charts are updated.  The movie is released tomorrow and I have a feeling Love Me Like You Do is going to climb to the top position within a couple of weeks.  It will have to pass some huge hits to get there.

I also read recently on a Twitter feed that Max has worked with Alanis Morrisette on a 'dead men walking' song. I have no idea if it's true.

sweetmelody

Quote from: rebekahELLE on February 13, 2015, 11:05:46 PM
It's now moved to #9 yesterday (Thursday) when the charts are updated.  The movie is released tomorrow and I have a feeling Love Me Like You Do is going to climb to the top position within a couple of weeks.  It will have to pass some huge hits to get there.

I also read recently on a Twitter feed that Max has worked with Alanis Morrisette on a 'dead men walking' song. I have no idea if it's true.

I think Savan said it was not true (Alanis)

Love Me Like You Do will have to compete with Style for #1. They'll both climb very high and could very well be 1-2. Style is really burning up radio and that helps.

j.fco.morales

It's confirmed that Max will exec produce the Tori Kelly album and the Adam Lambert project as well.

bugmenot

Is Tori Kelly something special?

Only 1m subscribers, lullaby was not charted, 16 000 copies sales.
What I can't see?

sweetmelody

Bieber's manager Scooter Braun is behind her. She hasn't had any major releases, but has been building considerable buzz within the industry for a while. Scooter knows what he is doing - he's not just throwing her out there blindly. Now whether she will be successful or not is hard to predict, but signs are point to yes. I think by summer Tori Kelly will be one of the bigger new artists on the scene.

j.fco.morales

He clearly doesn't know what he's doing.
He was lucky enough to meet Bieber in the right place at the right time.

Business wise, he's such a hit and miss.

j.fco.morales

I checked wikipedia and found this:

Usher "Under U" Rickard Göransson, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Bebe Rexha
"Bedroom" Usher Raymond IV, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Savan Kotecha
Kevin McHale   Gemini   "Realize"   Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ester Dean, Rickard Göransson
Luigi Masi   TBA   "On Fire"   Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Bebe Rexha
Robin Thicke   TBA   "Back Together "   Robin Thicke, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami
Adam Lambert   The Original High   "Ghost Town "   Tobias Karlsson, Ali Payami
The Weeknd   TBA   "I Can't Feel My Face"   Abel Tesfaye, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Peter Svensson
"In The Night"   Abel Tesfaye, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Peter Svensson, Almad Balshe

turnaround

Thanks, will open a separate thread for The Weeknd
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 20, 2015, 07:29:58 PM
Thanks, will open a separate thread for The Weeknd

been waiting my whole life for this moment: The Weeknd getting an own thread in the Cheiron forum :D he truly deserves it
Vila i frid Dag