web counter
Rami/Savan Interview

Author Topic: Rami/Savan Interview  (Read 575 times)

Offline gm33

• Brand New
  • A Swiftie
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: I Knew You Were Trouble., Cinderella, What The Hell, I Wanna Go, Quitter
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
Rami/Savan Interview
« on: July 20, 2020, 11:55:50 PM »
Hello,

Savan and Rami will be having an interview on a new app. Savan advertised it on his Instagram. chalkapp.com/songwriting. It's Tuesday at 2 p.m. PT.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Offline nanofives

• The Real Thing
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Celine Dion - That's the way it is
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Rami Yacoub
Re: Rami/Savan Interview
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 03:23:10 AM »
Can anyone please record the interview? The app it's not available for Android users.

Offline david

• One Hit Wonder
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Denniz Pop
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Robyn - Show Me Love
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 07:16:30 PM »
Hello,

Savan and Rami will be having an interview on a new app. Savan advertised it on his Instagram. chalkapp.com/songwriting. It's Tuesday at 2 p.m. PT.

someone recorded the interview?

Offline turnaround

• Administrator
  • True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: It's the way you make me feel - Steps!
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Jörgen Elofsson
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 12:15:38 AM »
Only with iOS yes - annoying. Anyone can help? 
And I liked it..

Offline *Sabine*

• True Believer
  • ...but che cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart
    • Max's fanpage on Facebook
  • Fave CHEIRON song: ...Baby One More Time, Lucky, Shape of My Heart, Stronger
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »
I have a friend who took notes during the interview. I think he did a really nice work, detailed and precise. It is about 6 pages for a one hour and a half talk. I will not post it here as Savan made it clear he didn't want people to record it or even screenshot the conversations in the app. I will be very pleased to send it to whoever wants it via PM. BTW, if you are not there yet, I would be happy to see you guys on the Instagram page I created, @maxmartinmusic fan page.
[img=100x50]http://static-cdn.sr.se/sida/images/3236/2746806_1068_690.jpg?preset=article-slider[/img]

Offline nanofives

• The Real Thing
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Celine Dion - That's the way it is
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Rami Yacoub
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 04:46:40 PM »
Thanks for sharing the experience, it's kinda sad that not everyone is able to enjoy the experience :/

Offline j.fco.morales

• True Believer
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 08:11:20 PM »
I have a friend who took notes during the interview. I think he did a really nice work, detailed and precise. It is about 6 pages for a one hour and a half talk. I will not post it here as Savan made it clear he didn't want people to record it or even screenshot the conversations in the app. I will be very pleased to send it to whoever wants it via PM. BTW, if you are not there yet, I would be happy to see you guys on the Instagram page I created, @maxmartinmusic fan page.

Did he really said that? Why someone would do an interview but expecting no one talks about that?
I would love to read these notes, mainly because he said that.

I read chalk app is like reddit.

Offline *Sabine*

• True Believer
  • ...but che cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart
    • Max's fanpage on Facebook
  • Fave CHEIRON song: ...Baby One More Time, Lucky, Shape of My Heart, Stronger
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 08:41:00 PM »
Yes, he insisted a few times that he would be bothered if people recorded the conversation and spread it online. Ther was even a screenshot detector activated in the app. We were only around 80 people connected at a time, crazy to be so few interacting with those legends! Anyways, to whoever wants it, and also you J.Fco, DM me your emails. 
[img=100x50]http://static-cdn.sr.se/sida/images/3236/2746806_1068_690.jpg?preset=article-slider[/img]