• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shayne Ward! First single by MAX! IF THAT'S OK WITH YOU // ALBUM "BREATHLESS"

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Urgh, I read such an awful review of Shayne's album in the local newspaper today. He gave it one out of five. The only thing he mentioned as "positive" was the robot voice in "If That's Ok With You" - "at least that provocated me"  ::)

But who cares? We all have different taste, and I'd give it five out of five.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

The singles alone and the wonderful "Until you" alone are justifying minimum 4 points.
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Tiiger on November 28, 2007, 03:49:48 PM
Urgh, I read such an awful review of Shayne's album in the local newspaper today. He gave it one out of five. The only thing he mentioned as "positive" was the robot voice in "If That's Ok With You" - "at least that provocated me"  ::)

But who cares? We all have different taste, and I'd give it five out of five.

Do we know where he live?
He has no taste at all,. Songs like breathless,until you,melt like snow, and the best of them all damaged/some tears never dry... I am really impress of the maratone team, if you ask me this is the best album since black and blue with BSB..So many songs and you could pick anyone as a singel, like "u got me so" definitely a song that  Justin could realese...We all have a diffrent taste... But i LOVE this album
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

The album will apparently enter at #2 in the UK charts.

Leona still #1.

Pop is back!  ;D
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on November 28, 2007, 04:11:01 PM
The album will apparently enter at #2 in the UK charts.

Leona still #1.

Pop is back!  ;D

next week maybe we have shayne 1. leona 2. westlife 3.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

1. No U Hang Up written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals savan,arnthor

2. Breathless written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals janette olsson,arnthor,savan

3. If That's OK With You written Max, Arnthor, Savan produced Arnthor

4. Damaged written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals arnthor

5. Some Tears Never Dry written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals arnthor

6. Until You written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals arnthor

7. Stand By Your Side written Remee,reid,hansen,belmatti produced jonas jeberg, cutfather background vocals lawrence johnsson

8. Melt The Snow written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals savan,shayne ward

9. Tangled Up written Even rogers,Carl sturken produced Rami,arnthor

10. Just Be Good To Me written harris/lewis produced brian rawling,paul meehan

11. U Got Me So written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced Rami,Arnthor background vocals arnthor

12. You Make Me Wish written Rami, Arnthor, Savan produced rami,arnthor background vocals camela,savan

13. Tell Him written Savan,ryan tedder,justin trugman produced ryan alias justin trugman

Tiiger

More or less interesting facts:
"Stand by Your Side" was originally called "One for My Lover" and was recorded by Ola Svensson for his latest album, however the song was taken from him only days before the CD was printed. The songwriters *suddenly* remembered they had promised it to Shayne.
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Linda

Alex Martin

PG

Quote from: Tiiger on November 29, 2007, 06:11:27 PM
More or less interesting facts:
"Stand by Your Side" was originally called "One for My Lover" and was recorded by Ola Svensson for his latest album, however the song was taken from him only days before the CD was printed. The songwriters *suddenly* remembered they had promised it to Shayne.

Oh really?  Mmmm...well, Shayne sings it really well and it's a good addition to his album, but that's an awful way to find out that you're not going to be able to put a song on the album.  And Good Enough would have really benefited from another great pop track like that one.

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 29, 2007, 10:36:00 PM
WHY linda????

I prefer the 2 album instead the first!!!

yea it IS better than the first

but still its not my cup of tea..
I don't know why actually
and i don't know what i was expecting either..

and i agree with Nico.. Stand by your side is pretty good

ahmed

the album has R&B sound......but ''no promises'' from his first album was very good song.

Alex Martin

NO PROMISES is a good song,my favourite in the first album but i prefer the original version of this song by brian rice.

Tiiger

Apparently "Just Be Good to Me" is a cover. Never heard it before though. Anyone who knows who did the original?  ???
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call