• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

dr.luke session

Started by nznexus, December 01, 2012, 01:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

hey guys i uploaded a new video about dr luke to youtube

for those of you who are interested HOW dr.luke made his nr.1 songs can watch it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15TvXXd_3Y&feature=share&list=UUlEa60-tjgRin9Zt7T9Ndng

;D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

A.R.T.

georg_e

Wow, fantastic, thanks Nz...........fascinating stuff and such a great humorous vibe to the whole thing :D

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thank you! that was very enjoyable, it was so great to see the full version.

Joshua

Just finished watching it, so much awesome production info I took away from that. It's a pity some people's questions were so general, like they wanted an autobiography instead of production tips. The ProTools sessions were sitting there for them to pull apart and people are asking him about going from SNL to producing?!? :o Opportunity wasted. But alas, most questions were good and overall it was very informative. Thanks for sharing. :)

Voodoo

RuHa

Thank you so much for posting this! You wouldn't happen to have the one from the year before? :)

gm33

This video is GOLD!

One thing that is really interesting to me is how important Serban Ghenea is to the process as a mixer. When Luke plays his master track and when I play the final mixed version, it's really clear how big of a part Serban plays in shaping his final sound! Very underrated. This should probably even be a whole new thread just discussing the mixing!

Serban Ghenea's bio on his agent's (Advanced Alternative Media)  page
http://www.aaminc.com/category.php?cat=4&id=30
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

LG

They all have mirror studios. Which means. Max in Stockholm and Dr. Luke in LA can hear and even live stream of the exact same sound Serban mixes for them in the exact same environment with all the same setup (monitors etc).

nznexus

thanks for the replies.. yes this video is great. by the way im huge fan of dr.luke... so of course i always try to find new stuff from him  :D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

OH! MY! GOD! What an incredible video!!! Soooooooooooooo great, now I love Dr. Luke even more. He seems to be so don-to-earth and humorous. awesome!!!!
Vila i frid Dag