• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rebecca Ferguson - Freedom

Started by j.fco.morales, November 30, 2013, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

I really enjoyed her first major album, and the sophomore was released this week and took her to the next level.

All songs cowritten by her with people like Eg White (Adele, James Morrison, Diana Vickers, Daniel Merriweather, Will Young, Celine Dion), Jarrad Rogers (Alex Clare), Matt Hales and Steve Booker.

I loved this song, as much as the two singles "I Hope" and "Fake Smile".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7dpJN0BMc

turnaround

I really like "I hope"

First listen through the albun was not that amazing, I need at least one more listen.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Well, it's not the kind of music that rule the top 40, but her voice is so smooth and the production is flawless and well crafted.