Other music and off-topic > Other music, producers, songwriters, artists, releases and business news

Dr. luke Comeback

<< < (2/12) > >>

nanofives:
Should we? In the end knowing the artist is a key point when it comes to how someone develops their craft. Luke is what it is because of his background and the people he collaborated with during all these years. I think I'd just rather ignore the whole lawsuit thing and move on.

Snipes3000:
Yes forget about all that kesha stuff and let's just talk about his music.

Here is a documentary where you see Luke getting peppersprayed by Avril Lavigne. And you actually see him playing guitar in the studio and working on his trademark drums. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2Rh-sxs5c&t=988s&ab_channel=AvrilLavigneIsMyDrug

backgammonfiend:
you love to see it . they kept big homie down for too long despite all the evidence including kesha's 2011 deposition saying he was innocent

maybe this taught him not to overexert himself on contracts going forward, doja seems to be going places and already survived multiple 'cancellation' attempts. i will say his beats don't seem to be as expansive as they were before the lawsuit he seems to be frequently reliant on vocals to carry the song, which is why cirkut is currently ahead of him right now

melodicmoonlight:

--- Quote from: backgammonfiend on October 28, 2020, 10:35:37 PM ---you love to see it . they kept big homie down for too long despite all the evidence including kesha's 2011 deposition saying he was innocent

maybe this taught him not to overexert himself on contracts going forward, doja seems to be going places and already survived multiple 'cancellation' attempts. i will say his beats don't seem to be as expansive as they were before the lawsuit he seems to be frequently reliant on vocals to carry the song, which is why cirkut is currently ahead of him right now

--- End quote ---

Meh. Cirkut's solo production is good but a little lackluster compared to his joint productions with Luke. The Ava Max project is great, but like I said, is missing that undeniable Luke shine and precision.

j.fco.morales:
Why Cirkut and Luke are not working together anymore?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version