• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.
 

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com


Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.


Main Menu

Ellie Goulding - Burn and Halcyon Days

Started by Joshua, November 02, 2012, 11:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

How Long Will I Love You is the "Official BBC Children in Need" song!

And already #1 in the UK itunes. I love this song.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

She gets #1 via branding syncs... that's not good.

j.fco.morales

Two things: Ellie released the video for the new single Goodness Gracious, produced by Greg Kurstin.
I'm not really feeling the "Hollywood Ellie" but I understand she wants to be a popstar and get more recognition.

Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekPBOVgGRSA

And she's confirmed to Lollapalooza Santiago 2014, a big festival I've been working since 2011.
I'm anticipating to get to know her and maybe be her person in charge while she's in Santiago, it would be great!

FrankJScott


FrankJScott

For the people inquiring about business central quality management, software services company, dynamics 365 business central training, microsoft dynamics 365 business central pricing, microsoft 365 business buy, ict managed services, starting a msp business, digital transformation with ai, microsoft license partner, send money business, microsoft 365 data security, money from bank, best exchange rates dollars to pounds, d365 erp system, dynamics 365 business central cloud, send my money, microsoft dynamics service management, microsoft dynamics partners list, microsoft 365 b, it partner llc,  I recommend this More Help Truth Legalinfo for microsoft azure msp, microsoft dynamics reporting tools, office 365, international bank transfer rates, information protection, ai with microsoft, apps for business teams, microsoft 365 applications, the best way to transfer money, ms for business, microsoft 365 business plan, services platform, microsoft 365 defender pricing, cloud 365, ms csp, send money with, microsoft 365 power automate, telecom msp, business central microsoft, microsoft security training, microsoft 365 erp system, microsoft data protection policy, pay funds, also. See More Useful Digital Services Guide 5fee5d8