• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Jalado on January 13, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
I don't know, but she should make the dollar sign in her name bigger.

Also she could expand it by an €

K€$ha
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 13, 2014, 09:42:11 PM
I was about to write something rude, but I thought twice and didn't.

Let him be, he's just a child.  ::)
He'll grow up eventually... even I did at some point. Or did I? lol

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 11:27:58 PM
I'm wondering what Ke$ha's gonna do with all that money she's getting from Timber. I mean she doesn't even spend it on food

you dont know anything about kesha.. why dont u go to her concert and support her?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 14, 2014, 10:45:05 AM
you dont know anything about kesha.. why dont u go to her concert and support her?

She's not coming to Germany. That's why.
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 14, 2014, 11:27:45 AM
i hopes she reads your posts

I hope that too! Also I hope one day she will hear your crazy kids remix!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 13, 2014, 09:48:18 PM
Ok, in this thread: your story that somebody followed you on twitter (you did this in another thread too) - totally out of place. Then you said Kanye West is sampling much more than pop producers ... Kanye is making HipHop music and I'm sure you know one or two things about HipHop, e.g. that sampling is a part of the HipHop culture. Furthermore your off-beat remixes seem to be a joke too (this is not meant to be offending, just the truth) ...

Jules

Quote from: nznexus on January 14, 2014, 11:54:18 AM

As I said, just leave him be. He's just being sarcastic to provoke you and he'll eventually learn that being like that is not gonna make him any friends.

I've pointed out his immaturity at like 3 other threads lately, but that won't do. I've been exactly like that when I joined this forum as one of the first users here (7 years ago!) and I was exactly the same - being overall sarcastic & rude, steppin on everyone's mouth and offending everyone and anyone, thinking I was all that. (Shame on me, I even still catch myself nowadays being very sarcastic.) There are always people like that (they are what society calls "Bullies" nowadays ;)) and I strongly believe in the fact that they will grow out of their puberty-ish behaviour... at some point. As did I when I was like... 25? lol

In the meanwhile, just ignore these silly comments!  ;)

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on January 14, 2014, 02:26:47 PM
As I said, just leave him be. He's just being sarcastic to provoke you and he'll eventually learn that being like that is not gonna make him any friends.

I've pointed out his immaturity at like 3 other threads lately, but that won't do. I've been exactly like that when I joined this forum as one of the first users here (7 years ago!) and I was exactly the same - being overall sarcastic & rude, steppin on everyone's mouth and offending everyone and anyone, thinking I was all that. (Shame on me, I even still catch myself nowadays being very sarcastic.) There are always people like that (they are what society calls "Bullies" nowadays ;)) and I strongly believe in the fact that they will grow out of their puberty-ish behaviour... at some point. As did I when I was like... 25? lol

In the meanwhile, just ignore these silly comments!  ;)

:D firstly you got José wrong, secondly you got me wrong ... In fact, to me it seems like you grew up too fast!

On with the show!
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

When she checked herself into rehab, supposedly it was over anorexia and some blame was put to Dr. Luke over comments he made of her at a music video of her weight. Ever since then she's supposedly had a eating disorder.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 14, 2014, 02:36:36 PM
:D firstly you got José wrong, secondly you got me wrong ... In fact, to me it seems like you grew up too fast!

On with the show!

Yeah, you got us wrong. We're not trying to be bulliers at all, but at some point nexus is a douche that I just can't stand.

And about Ke$ha, I don't have anything to say. Hope she gets well soon and start writing again.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 14, 2014, 07:01:59 PM
Yeah, you got us wrong. We're not trying to be bulliers at all, but at some point nexus is a douche that I just can't stand.

And about Ke$ha, I don't have anything to say. Hope she gets well soon and start writing again.

Well fine if that's your opinion, let him be a douche then. Not anybody can be as perfect (as you obviously are?!)
Or, if it bothers you so much, write him a private message. But if you don't wanna be a bully, stop calling people names (online or offline). Just sayin.