• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron contest

Started by Raul_esp, October 31, 2008, 07:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke told me he wont enter anymore in the contest , so guys you can vote already!

Raul_esp

Here my votes :

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger : 9'5 , great song , amazing melodies ,  I absolutely love the verses and the melody of the end , but the production could be more stronger.

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing : 9'7 , woww , this is a masterpiece , I love most of cheiron tracks for westlife.

-Sabine : The veronicas - Everything I'm not : 9'2 , great song , amazing max/luke song .

-Feelgoodlies : Britney spears - bombastic love : 9'8 , amazing song of the best producer team ever , max and rami , the producion is amazing and the intro great , I love the vocals of britney in this song .

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm alive : 9'4 , Another great song !!! , one of the best kristian work ever  .

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer : 9'4 this is an amazing eurodance song , very swedish chorus , it's a drug!

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch : 9'6 , wow , one of the best lesley roy songs , amazing chorus , max is a geniusssss .

I cant give less of 9 in this round  ;D , one of the best rounds ever .

Rebecca

Here my votes:

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 9.0. Great song, very bubblegum.

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger: 10.0. Perfect song, I'm addicted to it!

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: 10.0. Another perfect song for me, I never get sick of it. A masterpiece!

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: 9.2. Very catchy, a great song.

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love: 9.4 . I love this song, awesome.

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm Alive: 8.5. I really like this song but just misses something.

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: 8.6. I like this song, I love E-Type, but it's not as good as his early songs.

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: my favourite Lesley Roy song

Poptasticuk

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 7 - Nice song but Five did better ones

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger: 9 - Great new BSB song, hope it will be a single

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: 8 - Not a Westlife fan but this is good, very BSB-ish

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: 9 - One of their best, I much prefer their old style to the new music

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love: 8 - I loved the Britney album, loads of good songs

-Linda : Celine Dion - I'm Alive: 8 - One of the few Celine songs I like

-Rebecca : Lesley Roy - Psycho b*tch: 6 - I don't really care for Lesley, the songs are too rocky for me I suppose

Feelgoodlies

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 8, nice song, it doesn't deserve more than 8.
-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger: 7.8 Nothing special really, nice song, but the one I've expected from Max.

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: 9.0 I can't believe I just gave the 9, everybody probably knows that I can't stand this boyband, but I gotta admit this song is juts really good, in fact, it is my favourite from them.

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: 8.5, I really like this song a lot, I used to play it on repeat once I bought their album.

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm Alive: 7.5, I am not a fan of the song, it's good, but Kristian didn't do something as extraordinary as usual.

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: 8.0 This is a very good prp/rock track, I like it!

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: 8.5, I guess it is my favourite song from hers, or maybe the one song I can hear from her, I just don't really like her rock attitude, I also think that her music is too noisy, Paramore much?!

*Sabine*

Ok, up to me:

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 8 Very good song though not their best, I prefer It's the things you do.

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger: 9 Excellent new songs but it didn't quite reach my very high expectations about a Max/BSB collaboration. I don't like the "la la la..." part. Still very good and very much like Stand my be and I got you.

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: 9.5 OK, I don't like Westlife but this song rocks, their best after I Lay My Love on you (which is 10/10 for me). The melody is wonderful, the production brilliant and the harmony in their voices (especially towards the end of the song) is perfect.

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love: 9 Very good song though it is amongst the ones that Max did for Brit that I like the least. The bridge and the chorus are only good (usually they are AWESOME in the Max/Brit songs). Anyways the production is still very nice, fresh and sounds different from any other Maratone song.

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm Alive: 8.5 Some months ago, I would have put almost 10 but I'm not anymore in my Celine Dion period...I love the bass in that song and obviously Celine's vocals. The best stay That's the way it is though.

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: 9 I love listening to that song. It's very very catchy, as usual with E-Type. I think it's a shame NaNa doesn't do any more the vocals on the chorus. The new girl is very good but NaNa is just the best. A Reb said, it's not as good as older songs like Life, Africa or Paradise.

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: 7 A bit under. It's not among my Lesley's favourite, I don't think this song has anything special. Actually my favourite song on her album is not one by Max: When I look at you.

-Me : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: My favourite after 4ever. Very strong song, I especially love the verses. I think the acoustic version sounds awesome.

Impressive week. Everybody chose songs that I really love. The competition will be really tough as I see all the songs got very high grades ;D

*Sabine*

Alessandro, Linda, Unexpected!!! Come on here!  8)

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Here my votes:

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: VOTE 9.5 I love this song,beautiful ballad.

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger:10 The next song of the year

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: vote 8 I like this song but is not one of my favourite.Btw well done Kristian ;)

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: Vote 9.5 Another smash hit!!!!!Prefer it to 4ever.

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love:VOTE 7.5 . This song and don't go knockin on my door are for me the worst max songs written for brit.

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm Alive: 8.5. Another kristian song and another high vote.Also this song is good ;)

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: Vote 7 I'm not a big fan of dance music so my vote is low.The chorus is great.

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: VOTE 10 I totally love this song,with unbeautiful my fav lesley song.More promotion for her album!!!!!!

Unexpected

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 7, Really don't like this sorry Raul!

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger: 7.5, So far this is the highest I'm going to give this, sounds very ((never gone-esque)) hope this is not the final version of the song

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: 7 Hate this girls, I really can't stand them.

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love: 8 Very good song, I really like it, but to compare it with other songs on the same album (no no)

-Linda : Celine dion - I'm Alive: 9 I really like this song alot, Kristian with celine are just great.

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: 6.5 Again not into this kind of songs, sorry guys!

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: 5 Really sorry rebecca but you all know what I think about this singer.

Linda

oh shit i forgot about this....sorry :-X

-Raul: Five - Until The Time Is Through: 8...love this song, but i always felt it was missing something

-Alex martin : Backstreet Boys - Bigger:8.5....really excited about this song, reminds me of the old bsb tracks.

-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing: 9 .. also love this one, i always sing along to it on the radio

-Sabine : The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not: 8 ...my fave song from them

-Feelgoodlies : Britney Spears - Bombastic Love: 10... one of the highlight songs for me on the 'britney album'

-me : Celine dion - I'm Alive: ....has to be my fave celine dion song.

-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer: 10.... nothing else to say only, i LOVE e-type.

-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch: 8... not my fave song off her album but still its very good. =]

Raul_esp

1-Unexpected : Westlife - Amazing : 63'2

2-Feelgoodlies : Britney spears - Bombastic love : 61'7

3-Alex martin : BSB - Bigger :  61'3

4-Linda : Celine dion - I'm alive : 60'4

4-Sabine : The veronicas - Everything I'm not : 60'4

6-Poptasticuk : E-type - True believer : 58'5

7-Raul_esp: 5ive - Until the time is trought : 56'5

8-Rebecca : Lesley roy - Psycho b*tch : 54'1

Congratulations to Unexpected! Westlife won! , linda and sabine tie  ;D

Raul_esp

For the next round I propose :